how old are you girlies?

hi ladies I am clinging onto my 20s for my dear life!!! I am 30 in may desperatly wishing to be pregnant for my birthday worked out if i got preggo this month my 12 week scan would be roughly around my birthday!! wishful thinking hey! had a m/c two weeks ago at five and a half weeks

I'm 28 with 3 daughters wanting a boy next round. Daughters are 10yrs, 7yrs and 3yrs old

fx for your 30th hun
i hope its a bfp for u..
i was 5 and half weeks too

Yeah it would be a great move for OH career wise, just not ideal to start a family :shrug:

I've not been tracking OV tbh just dtd as and when...Trying to be more relaxed about it all and with my cycles the way they are who knows! I can normally tell tho as i do get strong ov pains. And then after Ov my boobs grow a rediculous amount and just ache continuiously!

They never told us in Sex Ed how hard it would actually be! It was DON'T have unprotected sex you WILL get pregnant! Why oh Why are we still waiting??

Are you tracking Ov of temping?? xxx

Yeah it would be a great move for OH career wise, just not ideal to start a family :shrug:

I've not been tracking OV tbh just dtd as and when...Trying to be more relaxed about it all and with my cycles the way they are who knows! I can normally tell tho as i do get strong ov pains. And then after Ov my boobs grow a rediculous amount and just ache continuiously!

They never told us in Sex Ed how hard it would actually be! It was DON'T have unprotected sex you WILL get pregnant! Why oh Why are we still waiting??

Are you tracking Ov of temping?? xxx

i am doing opks but never got a posi ever and have 3 kiddies :wacko:
never done temping..
yes very true about sex ed they said that to us too and it scared me to death :dohh:

sorry for your loss Bailey Kenz aand everyone
would be a great pressie but i dont hold out much hope trying to use opks this month but really cant get my head round them been gettting lines this morning and yesterday then this afternoon no lines? cm has turned to watery tmi!!!!! like it was last month when i got pregnant so not sure if i am gearing up to ov really want to dtd tonight just in case but oh isnt feeling great so i cant see it happening :(

I used the clear blue digital ovulation tests one month but didnt get a smiley face at all even though i felt ov!...so i'm not wasting money on them again...Can't get the normal ic opk's here and post is unreliable to order online :( so its £25 a time for 7 clear blue sticks or hope for the best.

Maybe see how your OH feels in the morning lozzie...could squeeze the deed in before you get up :) Besides i'm sure I saw someone say today that sperm is healthier in the morning than it is at night...although not sure how true that it. xxx

thump thump scrape thump thump scrape - sorry that was the sound of me walking with my zimmer frame!!!

Hello ladies seems I am the OLDEST one here - pft nothing new same everywhere I go. I am 42, 43 in May. I have a 2.5 year old who was a "surprise" 40th birthday present! hads no ide we were pregnant until I was a week late for a period, I was on the pill so that was very unusual. Did hpt +ive had bloods taken +ive, had dating scan expecting 6 weeks according to doc based on LMP etc - 11w 3 days!!!

We had been trying for 12 months for #2 whuch we got our BFP on our 12th cycle and then lost in February.

I used the clear blue digital ovulation tests one month but didnt get a smiley face at all even though i felt ov!...so i'm not wasting money on them again...Can't get the normal ic opk's here and post is unreliable to order online :( so its £25 a time for 7 clear blue sticks or hope for the best.

Maybe see how your OH feels in the morning lozzie...could squeeze the deed in before you get up :) Besides i'm sure I saw someone say today that sperm is healthier in the morning than it is at night...although not sure how true that it. xxx

blinking hell thats expensive:growlmad:
what part of spain are u?

hi miss c sorry for your loss

lol that made me laugh your zzimmer frame!! my oh is 41 its not old at all!!
Katie and bump I really think there is no chance of dtd in the morning i leave far to early!! :( oh well going to try my best to seduce when we go to bed later!!!!! I am sure i am not due to ov until around wed but with the mc everything messed up i was hoping to dtd tonight tuesday and thurs but we will see!!!

sorry for your loss Bailey Kenz aand everyone
would be a great pressie but i dont hold out much hope trying to use opks this month but really cant get my head round them been gettting lines this morning and yesterday then this afternoon no lines? cm has turned to watery tmi!!!!! like it was last month when i got pregnant so not sure if i am gearing up to ov really want to dtd tonight just in case but oh isnt feeling great so i cant see it happening :(

wow hun sound like ov to me :thumbup:
jump on him hun :blush:
or as kate just said wake him in the morn :winkwink:

thump thump scrape thump thump scrape - sorry that was the sound of me walking with my zimmer frame!!!

Hello ladies seems I am the OLDEST one here - pft nothing new same everywhere I go. I am 42, 43 in May. I have a 2.5 year old who was a "surprise" 40th birthday present! hads no ide we were pregnant until I was a week late for a period, I was on the pill so that was very unusual. Did hpt +ive had bloods taken +ive, had dating scan expecting 6 weeks according to doc based on LMP etc - 11w 3 days!!!

We had been trying for 12 months for #2 whuch we got our BFP on our 12th cycle and then lost in February.
:haha:

lol
your entrance made me laugh aint laughed like that in ages :haha:

sos about loss hun..:hugs:

the lines were only very light on the opk but like i say none there now so it could be ov could it?!! used opks in dec but we were not ttc at this point and never got any lines on them even thhough i am sure i ovd! Than last month when i got pregnant didnt use them just tracked cm really only dtd twice and caught! if I hadnt gotten pregnant i should have ovd last wed as i started bleeding exactly a week after af was due but i know my hcg levels fell very fast two days after i started bleeding they were down t 2.5!!! so you girls reakon i could be oving now!!!?? defo going to seduce if that the case!!

i really do think so hun or your on your way with a surge..
get on him tonight and catch that egg

Miss C i love your introduction!!! Although i'm pretty sure 42 is far to young for a zimmer frame...maybe a mobility scooter to ride you and your LO around town save your legs and no pushing a pram...would be more appropriate! ;)

Bailey I'm right down on the southern tip of spain....on the boarder of gibraltar. Moved not so long ago from further up coast near marbella as I work in Gib.

Lozzie, i'd seduce him anyway just incase ;) Even i your not Ov'ing right nw you can still go have some fun :) xxxx

Baileykenz......they have told me this is to be my last because of my medical problems (lifelong) I have....they put me at very high risk! I cant financially have any more either so I will probably be sterilised at some point afterwards. Ive found out I am having a girl after 2 boys so I am over the moon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->