How Old Does Your L.O Need To Be To Have Sandwiches? ?

TheosMummie

Reaction score
i wanted to know how old theo shud b b4 a can giv him sandwhiches?? He is 7 months now and eats lumps in his dinner fine and wiv eat toast,rusks,biscottis etc...

Any time after 6 months. Go for it! I find sandwiches just fall apart when my baby tries to eat them, so for now I stick to single bits of bread / toast with things on. :)

Claire what things do you put on Rubys toast??Going to start Finnlay on finger foods after xmas and looking for inspreration!

Sorry for butting OP!!x

She loooves cheese on toast, either just cheese or some tomato puree on it first, so it's a bit like a pizza :) Mashed avocado, any kind of spreadable cheese (just watch the salt content), 100% pure fruit spread or just butter! :)

i gave him sum bread before and he ate it all =D can they have tuna mayo or not?? What sort of cheese do you use?? Theo is just like his dad will eat anything and still wants more haha =D

I just use the mature cheddar I eat myself. They can have tuna, but not sure about mayo? Anyone else know?

Most commercial mayonnaise should be fine as they tend to use pasterised eggs which should kill any bacteria etc in the egg.

It is still highly advised to make sure any egg offered to LO is thoroughly cooked so I'd say offer it only if you feel comfortable with it.

Thanks..i spoke to h.v n she sed mayo is ok =D oh and theo loved it x

yep alfie loves his butties:)
he is 6months old and has tuna, cheese and egg butties
i break bits off and put them on his plate for him to eat

I fold the slice in bread over when making Ellis his sarnies, they never fall apart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->