How old is your LO and what size clothes do they wear?

CRWx

my little family - complete <3
Reaction score
I was sorting out the next size of clothes ready for my daughter to move up into today and it made me realise that she's pretty much followed the aging for clothes perfectly since she was born! She tends to outgrown things with feet in quicker than anything else because she's got such long legs but otherwise, she's pretty spot on! Not a clue how much she weighs or how long she is nowadays though.

Just thought it'd be intriguing to know how your LOs follow clothing sizes as I know it varies so much- clearly I'm in full mum mode today :haha:

My DD is 6 months on Saturday and will be going into 6-9m clothes within the next few weeks I reckon!

Isla is 15 weeks and is bursting out of her 3-6 month clothes!! She is a little chunky monkey!

She's 9 months and is going into 12-18 month clothes- sleep suits she really needs 12-18 but depending on fit she's ok with 9-12. She doesn't look that big though it's weird. My other two were always behind with sizes!

Isla is 15 weeks and is bursting out of her 3-6 month clothes!! She is a little chunky monkey!

Freya is 9 months and in 6-9 month clothes which she's been in for about a month. She's 50th centile but was on the 9th for ages, so she's still catching up.

Esme is 4.5 months and is still in some 0-3 months but length wise fits perfectly into 3-6 months. She's long but skinny!

3-6 have been getting snug since 5 months but 6-9 are still a little baggy on him. I agree he's grown in and out of clothes right on cue.

How's it been 6 months already?

My LO will be 9 months old next week and she wears mostly 3-6 months clothes, she still fits into some 0-3 month stuff too!

Eva is 6 months next week and has been in 6-9 for around 7 weeks now. She's 91st centile for both length and weight &#128077;&#127995;

DS2 is 13 months and still in 6-9 with a few 9-12 thrown in!

His 9-12 sleepsuits are huge on him!

He was 22lb at his 1 year review, I have titchy children! DS1 is 4 and still comfortably in 2-3 clothing

DD2 is 1 in a couple of weeks and is in between 3-6 months 6-9 months. She still wears some of her 0-3 month cardigans and dresses :haha:.

Emma is a day off being 6 weeks and is in that awkward stage where newborn is getting a bit small, but 0-3 is a bit big. She's about 54cm long and 5kg (about 11lbs). It isn't her weight and never was with my other kids, it's the increase in length.

Freya is nearly 20 weeks and only went into 0-3 about 4 weeks ago. She's less than 12lbs in weight though.

Elliot is 2.5 and in 3-4 age clothes

Izzy is 9 months (almost 10) and still wearing some 3-6mth tops and dresses, bottoms wise she is 6-9 mths but I am starting to get her 9-12 mth items out for bottoms/babygros but they all still look huge - she is diddy with long legs :wacko:

edit: oh yes and still wears some 0-3mth cardigans :wacko:

My daughter is 22 months (23 in a few days) old and still wearing 12m clothes. 18 month clothes are still too baggy for her. She was weighed a couple months ago and was around 23 pounds.

Alex is 4 months and is in 6-9 month clothing...although I expect we'll be moving him up by the time he's 5 months.

Ds1 always followed sizing pretty well. He's 3.5 and in 3-4 yrs.

Ds2 is 16 weeks and has been in 6-9 months a couple of weeks already :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->