How old is your LO and what size clothes do they wear?

Daisy is 6 months (as you know :dohh:) and she's in 6-9 months although dresses in that size are still a bit big, 3-6 dresses look like mini dresses. She's like Willow she has quite long legs but then I also find it depends where the clothes are from so I guess technically she's 3-9 months :wacko:

Myla is 6 weeks old and is in newborn and upto 1 month. She's quite a petite little thing.

Rohan is 21 months and in 9-12 month clothes
Ethan is 3 and is in 18-24 months
seth is 6 (7 in december) and just gone into 4-5 years as long as they have adjustable waist on the pants.

DS is 15 months now and wears 6-9 trousers and shorts, 9-12 short rompers and long pyjamas, 9-12 tops mainly but can still fit into most of his 6-9 tops and some 12-18 tops don't look too bad.
He was 8lb1 at birth and went into 0-3 about 7 weeks and 3-6 at just over 3 months and 6-9 at about 6 months although that was mainly because we had loads of winter 6-9 clothes he was still fitting most of his 3-6 clothes then except vests.

Gracie is 10.5 months, she was in first size up to about a month, 0-3 from 1m-4m, 3-6 from 4m to 7m, and 6-9 from 7m up to now. She's starting to grow out of her sleepsuits and vests, but still has lots of room in actual clothes. I tried 9-12 stuff on her recently and it drowned her.

I'm pretty gutted as we swapped all her small sized stuff which was gifted to her and swapped it for bigger sizes, she's pretty much kitted out til she is 2, but now that she is behind on her sizes I don't think things suit the season! She's 25-50th centile for weight and 75-91st centile for length so I have no idea why she doesn't fit into 9-12 months yet. I don't think she will even be into most things by a year, her 6-9 month stuff is starting to look worn. She's been in it for over 3.5 months now and we let her self feed - enough said!

She is still wearing really small cardigans which fitted when she was newborn. Not sure how that works!

My lil guy is 4 months and is in 3-6 months but his defo outgrowing especially the sleepsuits! The length is so short and looks quite tight around his feet, next and mamas & papas sleepsuits are tight however mothercare still have a lil space. I'm gonna have to get him 6-9 month sleep suits now but most stuff still fit in 3-6 months. He wears 6-12 month size socks and size 3 nappies x

Amelie is 12 months old and she is wearing 12-18 months clothing and has been wearing them for about 1.5 months now. She was in up to 10lb (1 month clothing) until she was 7 weeks and then was in 0-3 months until she was 4 months old. Suddenly she had a growth spurt and was in 6-9 month clothing by 5.5 months and was wearing 9-12 month clothing at around 7/8 months.

He is 7 months old and wears 9-12 months. He's slim but very tall!

My 2 year old is in 2T or 3T (We're American). My 9 month old is still in mostly 6 month stuff, but I have started to get some of her 9 month stuff ready. She's teeny tiny at 17 lbs.

My LO is one month today and is in both newborn and 0-3. Newborn is a bit snug on her (some newborn clothes don't fit at all), while 0-3 is a bit big (with some fitting perfectly, but most being just a little too big). She's kind of hovering between both sizes for now.

ETA: I noticed someone pointed out that dresses in the size their baby normally wears are big on their baby. Mine, too. I've put Raven in a few 0-3 dresses, and they're tents on her. Why do dresses always seem bigger than onsies of the same size? Even babies are subject to the weird sizes girl's and women's clothes are. lol

Reuben is 3 weeks old and almost out of 0-3 as he is so long! Width wise the baby gros come off his shoulders but length wise I worry they are so short his little toes will get sore.

My LO is just turning 9 months and shes wearing 6-9 months clothes
Xxxx

9 months 1 week. Went into 6-9 months stuff at 8.5 months. Several 3-6 months items still fit with room to spare. Rest he outgrew either in length or I was starting to struggle to get his head thru the T-shirts even thou they still had room on the body. He was 17lb 11oz when he started going into 6-9 months. There are a few of his 9-12 months T-shirts I can get away with putting on him as they are small for the size but they bury him.

Olivia is 4.5 months and wearing 3-6 months in clothes. But, still in 0-3 for her sleepsuits as 3-6 hangs off her :dohh:

I find it depends on brands some are bigger than others (carters runs bigger). My 4 week old has grown out of the smaller 0-3 brands but still fits the bigger ones.

My 18 week old is still in 0-3 months but some of them fit perfectly now which means she'll do that thing where she grows out of them all of a sudden soon.

My plan for this evening is to take get the smaller of her 3-6 months clothes ready to be worn.

My little guy is 5 months and wearing 9-12 sleepers. They're baggy, but he needs every inch of length. He's in 9 month onesies, most of which are baggy, but again needs the length. Shorts and pants are anywhere from 3-9. Size 2 diapers. He's 13.5 lbs and was 28" six weeks ago.

My 3 y/o is in 4T or big kid XS (4-5) tops and wearing 18m-4T shorts. He's in 5T pjs. He's 40.5" and 31 lbs.

A is 5 weeks old today and is in 3-6 month clothes - they're baggy around the middle but he's way too tall for 0-3. (Agreed with the above poster Carter's is great for tall babies BTW!)

He outgrew newborn diapers at about a week old and his giganto feet were filling out 3-month footies practically from birth. So much for those adorable tiny newborn socks! o_O

Should probably add, Gracie has just outgrown newborn socks. At 9.5 months. We managed to get her shoes in a size 2. She has tiny feet! Her dad is a UK size 6 though, and I'm a 4, so hardly surprising!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->