How old is your LO and what size clothes do they wear?

A is 5 weeks old today and is in 3-6 month clothes - they're baggy around the middle but he's way too tall for 0-3. (Agreed with the above poster Carter's is great for tall babies BTW!)

He outgrew newborn diapers at about a week old and his giganto feet were filling out 3-month footies practically from birth. So much for those adorable tiny newborn socks! o_O

Wow, how tall is he?!

He was 22" at birth and is pushing 24" now at 5 weeks!

DS is 14 months and in 12-18 month clothes

DD is 2 and a half and shes in 12-18 month clothes and also some 9-12!!!

He was 22" at birth and is pushing 24" now at 5 weeks!

That is pretty long for birth! Emma is 22" now at 6 weeks (almost 7 weeks), she was just over 18" at birth.

Yeah he's a bit of a monster! He has a cousin 4 days older than him who we met for the first time last week and seeing them together he just looked sooooo huge! She is about 2 lbs lighter and holding her I felt like she could just float away. She had the tiny feet and everything too. I was a bit jealous really that they were still in the tiny newborn stage size-wise! Oh well, will just have to have another baby if I want to see the teeny tiny stage again! :)

DD1 is currently in 5/6T clothes... she is 3 years old but is tall for her age.

DS is currently in 4/5T clothes... he is 2 years old but is very stocky.

DD2 is already in 3/6 month outfits... she was born August 17, 2016 but is in the 94th percentile for her height.

My little girl is 9 months and wearing 18-24 and 2-3 yr clothes. She is in proportion weight and height wise. Sadly people tend to comment on her size (and often negatively) instead of just making observations on how happy and content she is.

Sorry to hijack but what is the T after the clothing size for? I see that a lot on here and never know what it's for.

DD is 12 weeks and is mostly in 0-3, but I've started putting her in 3-6 vests now as the poppers were getting hard to do up.

Sorry to hijack but what is the T after the clothing size for? I see that a lot on here and never know what it's for.

It stands for 'Toddler' to differentiate from the same size in school-aged kids clothing. :)

Poppy is nearly 7 months, and she has been in size 9-12 months clothes for the past couple of weeks! :haha: Amelia was always tiny, so I'm finding it strange that Poppy's in bigger sizes! X

Poppy is nearly 7 months, and she has been in size 9-12 months clothes for the past couple of weeks! :haha: Amelia was always tiny, so I'm finding it strange that Poppy's in bigger sizes! X

Nice to see you around! Can't believe we've all got such old babies now!

Nice to see you around! Can't believe we've all got such old babies now!

I know, crazy isn't it! I don't come on here much anymore, but I do drop in every now and again.. I'm still following your journal! :) W is absolutely gorgeous. Xx

Andrew is a week off 11 months wearing 12-18 months and they are tight :dohh:

Gabby is 5 months and is already wearing 9-12 months.

My LO is almost 5 months and wears 6-9 months and some 9-12months. He has quite long legs and I don't like things looking tight around his waist so I always size up - plus I tumble dry everything so everything shrinks :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->