how old?

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
to those mummies who got their LOs a bumbo... how old was you when you started putting your LO in them. Jayden has just turned 2 months and i put him in it and he loved it i am just a bit wary incase it does something to him .. like hurt his neck or his back? or will it help strengthen it??

S5003016.JPG

xx

mine's bit younger, and we haven't put her in yet...but i would be interested in the replies...

I put Dec in his at 3 months by 31/2-4 months he could get out of it!!!! Lol

You're not supposed to put them in before 3 months. They're quite strict on that? I put her in a few times before 3 months to take a pic but I never left her in there.

I thought it was pretty much from when they could hold their heads up for a failry long period of time? I think bella was about 13 weeks when we put her in hers

I want to get Grace one but I heard it was 3 months too. Can Jayden hold his head up properly by himself?

I was on the understanding it was from when they could hold up their heads. I've got Kaleas sitting in the cubboard.

I put Marlie in it at around 2 months too as she could hold her head up well. She loves the seat, but only goes in it for about 10 minutes at a time as she starts getting tired and her head/body starts drooping to the side lol

I put Marlie in it at around 2 months too as she could hold her head up well. She loves the seat, but only goes in it for about 10 minutes at a time as she starts getting tired and her head/body starts drooping to the side lol

that is exactly what J's like! but he can stay in it up to half an hour an then starts gettin impatient lol x

I love how little they look in the seats. At first Marlowe's legs could barely reach the end.

You should try Jayden in one of those jumper things, you know like the ones that hang from the door. Marlie can't bounce yet as she doesn't understand that she's supposed to relax her legs, but she loves to stand there and stare at everyone. It makes her have the biggest smile!

I love how little they look in the seats. At first Marlowe's legs could barely reach the end.

You should try Jayden in one of those jumper things, you know like the ones that hang from the door. Marlie can't bounce yet as she doesn't understand that she's supposed to relax her legs, but she loves to stand there and stare at everyone. It makes her have the biggest smile!

I bought him one of those before (from the asda - baby + toddler event thing) but haven't figured out how to work it just yet haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->