How r my 6weeks almost 7 weeks mamas feeling?

Alesmommy2

Reaction score
I felllll huge :(.... Oh so bloated! N,this,is my second pregnancy so im showing a tad bit earlier!!!!my boobs r killing me..

I'm a couple days behind you (due 1/24) but I'm feeling pretty good so far, provided I keep my food intake level. As long as I eat right when I feel the strange icky urge, I'm OK. BBs are somewhat sore and I'm slightly tired, but mostly in the mid to late afternoon.

Have you been to the Dr? I'm waiting until I'm closer to 10-11 weeks (this is my third).

Nope not yet, im so anxious! Im going june 14, they r doing an ultrasound as well, I just want to see my lil peanut swimming...y r u waiting for so long?

Just because I've done this two other times and I know the drill. Plus, I was just at the Dr for my annual exam early last month.

And, I guess I want to make sure it's sticking and can see/hear the heartbeat when I go. I'm taking my vitamins and eating really healthy like the Dr said. I might call in a week or two for an appt. to go in toward the end of June.

Good luck at your appointment!

Hello,

I am 6+4, I have been feeling ok so far!!!! But one boob is much more tender than the other lol and I feel sick in waves!

I am sure I am showing already, when I say showing I mean my belly has changed shape (I am uk size 20-22) I am sure it seems a little harder and rounder!

im only 6+1 but this is my second pregnancy, feeling a tad sick this morning :/ and my boobs are so sore :(

Hi all, My boobs have definitely grown (and so have my nipples, I point alot lol)
I feel bigger but its bloat, though this is my 3rd so I guess I will show earlier but wont properly show for a while I wouldnt have thought.
Have a really awful cough that I have had for ages now, when I cough it pulls on my left hand side, its slightly worrying because it hurts and I have to hold my hand over there when I do it. I am undecided as to go to the doctors about it, dont want to seem neurotic but they might be able to give me something to help.
Not having the sickness at the moment but I'm hot and tired.
Had my doctor confirmation visit last wednesday who said they would transfer me over to the MW so wont probably hear from them until 8wks then scan around 12wks. So lots of waiting to get started really.

Hope you're all ok, will be bookmarking thread to keep checking in.

I am 6 weeks +3, i just have slight headaches, sore boobs and get tired a lot easier! I have my first ultrasound on the 8th June. this is my 2nd child

Hi Girls, im 7weeks today, had the worst MS ever as its all day and cant keep anything down, not even water, going to see doctor this afternoon, boobs sore and yawning by 11am, had my first scan yesterday and seen heartbeat after a fall down the stairs, this is my first child and cant wait for this pregnancy to progress xXx

Hi ladies,

I'm 6+6 today. Feel nauseous a lot even at night and keep getting hot flushes. My tummy feels hot all the time! Also feeling very tired but I got back from a long haul holiday at the weekend and went straight back into my shift work - not something I would recommend!

For some reason my boobs aren't sore but they are big anyway so maybe don't need to grow anymore.

Anyone else getting the serious hotness? GP appt on Monday so going to ask about it then.

Eleanor

Hi Ladies :hi:

I'm just over 6 weeks with #2. My BB's are sore, i'm feeling sicky for most of the day, i'm weeing contantly and feeling hot and tired all the time. Oh, and eating constantly.... but i'm not moaning :)

I'm quite happy about it as i had no symptoms what so ever with #1 and i swear that's why i had such a bad preg!

Congratulations to you all :)

xxx

Hiya! :)

I'm 7 weeks tomorrow!

A question for UK mums - have you all been asked to go for a dating scan? I only saw my doctor for the first time last week and have since received a letter in the post asking me to go for a Nuchal scan in mid July. I'm confused, is this the same as the 12 weeks scan?

I've not been asked to go for anything else, no blood tests, heard nothing from the midwife..... I don't know if it's just me being anxious and impatient :( It's my first pregnancy, I don't know what to expect!

As far as I know....You will hear from the MW around 8wks who will do booking appointment (medical history, previous pregnancy, family issues ect) they can either do bloods then or arrange them for next time.
The scan at 12wks is the Nuchal one, its easier to remember calling it 12wks I think.
Some areas do things differently so dont be surprised if others do it at different dates (though should roughly follow same pattern).
I'm waiting to hear, though only got confirmed at doctors last wednesday (25th may) so I'm not panicking yet

Oh great, thanks for clarifying that 5-a-side, I feel a lot better! I just can't wait to get the ball rolling and have it all seem more real... at the moment it's a bit like a dream. Apart from the sore boobs, the feeling of nausea and the fatigue that is... lol

Hi! I am 6+1 or so by my dates. I feel super bloated after eating, but fine in the morning as far as bloating goes. I have been VERY hungry through out the day, where I can't seem to get enough food, but get full quickly, and then hungry 30 minutes later. I have had MS hit a couple days ago and seems to linger in the morning. Tired of waking up in the wee hours of the morning to constantly pee.

I am getting hotflashes, my DH is tired of being froze to death by the fan at night.
First appointment today, no scan or anything, just a pelvic exam...but it's a start!
Wishing all of you ladies a happy & healthy 9 months!!

I have switched from having a stomach ache which I had since like week 3 to feeling sick insted:sick:. Oh and even though my stomach hurts cause I'm hungry NOTHING look good to eat even opening the fridge makes my stomach flip. Total food adversion to EVERYTHING. Uggg I really hope this stage is over with quick.

I think my boobs have doubled in size I really need to go shopping but don't want to till the quit growing.:haha:

hi! gals, :) I'm having hot flashes as well and it does not help the fact that I have a bad COLD... I'm exhausted by the end of the day. I can't wait for my ultrasound, Literally I'm so excited to see my peanut in that machine, I just want to hear and see heartbeat and make sure everything is okay. with my first pregnancy I did not have n e symptoms with this one I have Ms every other day, It is weird there was a day were I seriously felt horrible, I was nauseous all day long and everything I saw or smelled I gagged really bad, threw up like 2 times that day. and after that day has passed I felt fine lol.. so weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->