how regimented are you??

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
On breakfast times? Hannah isn't much of a morning eater. She prefers to play and eat later. The amount of formula we get down her varies greatly depending on her mood and the amount of time we wait between her getting up and giving her a bottle! But since she wakes up at different times of day (usually between 7 & eight) she's always eating at different times.

I'm not very good at keeping to exact times as Grace has naps at different times everyday. With breakfat though she eats at pretty much the same time every morning. She is always really hungry so she eats loads and gets really excited and opens her mouth ready when she sees me coming with her cereal

Hannah's the same, I can approximate what times she'll go down during the day depending on what time we get up but it still varies quite a lot. Hannah loves eating in the evenings, and at 6 you better have her oatmeal ready or she'll scream the house down :lol: but doesn't care much about food in the mornings

aww bless. Grace isn't too bothered about lunch or dinner. It's breakfast she loves. I hate breakfast

I stick to meal times, but breakfast does vary by when she wakes up

Thanks toria....I think it will be easier for lunch (when I introduce it) and of course dinner she's so used to it at 6 now that that's no problem. She's just never been a big morning eater (like me really :lol:)

Caitlyn's most interested in lunch. Little piggy she is

Caitlyn's most interested in lunch. Little piggy she is

Hannah downs a third of a bowl (big bowl too) of oatmeal every evening. And if you try to give her a bottle around 5ish she'll downright refuse it because she knows the oatmeal is coming :rofl:

Max loves all his meal times he will wake at 8am every morning knowing hes getting his cereal and fruit :) breakfast is very important for babies and adults too but that being said its better when Hannah has a set time to wake up ..she may still be too young :)

:blush: I should get her up at the same time every day and she's always up between 7-8 but mommy likes to sleep so if she goes closer to 8 I get more sleep :rofl:

Jasmine is fed in the approximate hour too... not always the exact time. I agree, breakfast is important, especially for babies and kids who sleep through or get up once etc.

I DO think breakfast is important which is why I continue to try but Hannah just isn't much of a morning eater. :)

Dec gets a 7ozs beaker of milk at about 8-8.15am then at about 9 when big brother is away to school he will have his cereal, we stick to the same routine even at weekends, but I am a FREAK !!!!! LOL everything at the same time every day dinner at 5pm exactly, not a minute sooner not a minute later.

Dec gets a 7ozs beaker of milk at about 8-8.15am then at about 9 when big brother is away to school he will have his cereal, we stick to the same routine even at weekends, but I am a FREAK !!!!! LOL everything at the same time every day dinner at 5pm exactly, not a minute sooner not a minute later.

I am a freak too... We have a strong routine and I do everything to stick to it! Josh's body clock is set to 9am every morning now ! So he wakes up, have a bottle + his cereals at 9:30am. xxx

I am a freak too... We have a strong routine and I do everything to stick to it! Josh's body clock is set to 9am every morning now ! So he wakes up, have a bottle + his cereals at 9:30am. xxx

Yay thank goodness I am not the only one, we can be FREAKS together :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: I thought I was a stickler for routine. We follow roughly the same pattern daily but times can vary but 30 minutes to an hour

Hannah wakes up starving between 0530-0630 and is BF and then gets breakfast at 9am every morning. We have set times for lunch and dinner also, it all forms part of her routine.

It'd be easier if Hannah was hungry in the mornings, but she would prefer to play :wacko: I have to wait an hour to give her formula or she will have no part of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->