how reliable are the clear blue digis...?

nugget80

Reaction score
as far as my dates go 1st day of last period was 21/9 and i o'vd on cd 12 according to the opks and i am now about 12/13 dpo with af technically due on sunday as i have a 26 day cycle. have had + tests since 9 dpo with varying brands and have used several ic to see line get darker over the last few days. finally did the clear blue digi today, bout 15 mins ago and has obviously come up + but says 2-3 weeks...! was just wondering how reliable their conception indicator really is?
thanks and congrats to all on here!
x

It has no way of determing how far along you are....only how dark the lines are! You could pee on it at 7 months and it would still say 2-3 or 3+ (and I am pretty sure it doesn't say weeks....that's just a misconception) Soooooo CONGRATS!!!

I have same issue - I was under 4 weeks by my dates but the digital came up at 2-3 - I expected it to say 1-2 instead.

Dont worry hun - YOUR PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS :wohoo:

Think it tries to base it on how much HCG is in your urine. Maybe you have a lot more than some other people so it says 2-3. Everyone is different I guess but you are definitely pregnant anyway - CONGRATS!!

Mine came up at 3+ at 14 dpo, however, i later found out that i am expecting twins so that explained mine!!

I could be wrong but I think it says in the leaflet that it's 97% correct. Obviously the amount of HCG varies in every woman so the reading won't always be correct.

I got 1-2 weeks yesterday at 14DPO and I was 4 weeks 1 day, so I think that was correct. I didn't use FMU though, so it could have been more if I had, I don't know.

congratulations hun :) maybe its twins?? aww happy and healthy 9month hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->