How should my tummy feel

Chezzer

Reaction score
Hiya
I'm 9w3d and wondering how my tummy should feel? Above my hair line pubic area it feels firm and if I lay my hand in the same area I can feel a ball if I lay on my tummy it feels like something is in the way.
I've got a bit of a chubby belly too.

I don’t think you’d feel much yet since the baby is still very small at that time. Maybe in another month or two you might be able to feel something. Possibly a little longer if you carry more weight in your belly like you say.

Yeah I've deff got a bit of chub going on in 5ft and size 12 think it's size 3 in u.s

i'm quite slim and was even slimmer with my other pregnancies and I don't feel a hard bump until almost 20 weeks with the others. Right now I have a little bump but it's still very squishy x

Thanks for the reasurance. I want to have a huge bump feel loads of movements and waddle down the road lol.ooohh and have that morning sickness x

Ah hugs. It will come 😊 also not being able to see your feet 😂 All worth it though x

Looking forward to that in doing this alone. My mates a carer in an old people's home and has said she will shave my legs of i can't reach lol.x

My doctor told me the firmness I feel near my pubic bone while laying on my back at nine weeks was my uterus, and I've felt it grow each week since. Isn't it neat?

Yeah it's really cool. What can feel when u feel about there. I've got a bit a fat so prob can't feel much .x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->