How slow can amniotic fluids leak?

I've been thinking of you all night :hugs:

I'm so sorry. Why did they attempt a vaginal delivery knowing she was breach? Miracles can happen, I will be praying for your family. xx

Unfortunately her birth was the result of massive mistakes made by the nightshift registrar on duty. They refused to listen to me and instead relied on a faulty trace to monitor my contractions. They insisted I wasn't even in labour until I was pushing her legs out and by then it was too late for surgery.

How's your little girl doing today? I haven't been able to get this thread out my head since reading it.

This is Phoebe. Still holding on :)

Attachments

• 10833783_10152377828341580_1721617788_n.jpg
    10833783_10152377828341580_1721617788_n.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 36
Aww beautiful little girl. Babies make us adults look bad with their ability to fight and pull through!

She's beautiful! :hugs: Thinking of you all xxxxxx

She's beautiful. Thinking of you, stay strong. Xxx

She is so beautiful... I have been thinking about this non-stop. I can't even imagine what you must be feeling. So tragic that someones mistake has changed your life. Get well sweet Phoebe hoebe

She is so beautiful... I have been thinking about this non-stop. I can't even imagine what you must be feeling. So tragic that someones mistake has changed your life. Get well sweet Phoebe hoebe

It's really difficult to get our heads around to be honest. Not so much that it has changed our lives... but that it will have changed hers. I created a perfect baby who had the potential to do anything she wanted with her life and a catalogue of errors made by 1 doctor and 2 midwives has changed that forever and I am definitely grieving for what I see as the life she has lost.

To us she will always be loved for who she is and she will always be perfect... but I know the anger and bitterness I feel will never go away.

Oh my gosh this is devastating. I'm praying for all of you :hugs:

I've been thinking of you non-stop too. I hope the hospital pays for their mistake. I keep praying that your daughter will be ok. People have been known to lack oxygen for longer periods and still come out ok.

Phoebe is such a beautiful little girl. Still thinking if her and you all so much x

What a nightmare you are living. She is beautiful. I've been thinking about you and Phoebe lots ♡♥♡♥

I'm sorry with the way things have turned out,I hope the hospital pay for their mistakes. Phoebe is just beautiful and I want to wish you congratulations for her birth. Keep strong and keep fighting Phoebe. I hope things aren't as bad as they are looking at the moment. Wishing you all the very best xxx

I'm thinking of you all so much still. I hope Phoebe had a settled night x

Thank you :) Phoebe is doing well. She started warming up from her cooling treatment this morning and is now back to normal body temperature. The doctors are optimistic that she might start to breathe on her own soon...or at least make attempts. We have a long road to go and we won't know how badly her brain is damaged for some time but everything else (kidneys, lungs, liver, etc) are all functioning normally.

Other than that, she will live :) Best news ever. She is also starting to get some breastmilk through a tube directly to her stomach.

She is unconscious and on life support still but things are looking a lot less bleak than they did 3 days ago.

I'm so glad that you are hearing positives now hun. Phoebe has such fight in her, she is amazing. I hope the next few days, weeks and months bring nothing but good news. I will continue to keep your special girl in my thoughts x

You're still in my thoughts. Thank you for updating us. She seems a little fighter.

I'm glad you are finally getting some positive news and to hear she's making steps in the right direction :) Babies are so amazingly resilient. I've been thinking about her and your family daily and I pray she continues to make great strides in her recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->