How slow can amniotic fluids leak?

Happy to hear the positive news :) will keep you on my thoughts as she continues to fight.

My husband and I are keeping you and your family in our thoughts. :hugs:

Keeping phoebe in my thoughts and prayers, and so happy to hear she is making positive progression. :hugs:

I have prayed for pheobe that God will show her a miracle and send angels to help heal her and keep her strong. God bless you and your family. I also pray for your strength and faith.

More good news today. Phoebe is breathing on her own :) I also got a wee cuddle. Over the moon. The only hurdle now is her brain issues.

Oh my goodness, yaaaaay. Well done Phoebe. That cuddle most of been amazing!! So happy for you all.

Oh awesome! ! What a little trooper! So happy to hear this! Keep it up phoebe!

Such great news! I was going to post earlier to ask how she was but I thought you'd update when you can, so happy you did with such good news!

Amazing! I am so thrilled to hear this! Little Phoebe is a great little fighter :)

This is so wonderful to hear she is moving in the right direction!!! Sending lots of positive thoughts!!!

How's things going?

Brilliant really! She was on heavy anti seizure meds and was taken off them 48 hours ago and hasn't had a seizure since stopping so she's no longer hooked up to the cerebral function monitor. I got to change her nappy and heard her cry for the first time today too. She keeps heading in the right direction. On no meds at all now and taking 32ml breast milk every 2 hours so no drip either. As soon as she develops her suck reflex we will try to get her breastfeeding.

Then it's a case of her maintaining her body temp, getting the MRI then she can come home :)

This is such good news given how it seemed from the moment you posted of her situation. I hope things continue to go well.
has the hopitai said anything regarding the errors?

:happydance::happydance: Awesome!! She is an amazing little miracle. Praying for continued improvement!

You must be so proud of your little fighter. I think some babies are just born with that fighting spirit.

This is such good news given how it seemed from the moment you posted of her situation. I hope things continue to go well.
has the hopitai said anything regarding the errors?

Not a peep and I'm just waiting on them losing my notes ;) We will speak to a lawyer when we have our girl home.

Oh my goodness how did I miss this?!? I'm so sorry you've had to go through all this you poor thing, I'm glad phoebe Is doing ok though. Huge hugs to you x

She is beautiful by the way :)

So glad to hear how well she is coping. Quite a Christmas miracle she is!

Wonderful news! And. She is VERY beautiful!! I hope things keep looking up for you, your family, and that amazing fighter Phoebe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->