How soon after FET did you get a BFP?

KatBar

~Lucky mumma of 2 boys + girl on the way~
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wondering how long after doing an FET did ladies get their BFPs?

With my son, it was a fresh cycle and I got a BFP 5DPT and I got it on a 2 hour afternoon hold.

It's probably bumped up my expectations a little.. I'm 5DPT with an FET, and have got nothing but stone cold negatives.

Naturally I'm considering this cycle a bust just because I can't help comparing it to my fresh cycle. I also have a shorter luteual phase, so my period is due at 7DPT.. only giving me one more day to actually see a line before it's game over.

I kind of know in my gut that this hasn't worked, but I guess I just Ed wanted to have that little bit of false hope to get me through another day at least..

I tested FMU on 6dp5dt and it was negative, I was feeling very down and out and did another test that night around dinner time walked away and came back about half an hour later to find a squirter. It was very very light.

Thanks for your reply! And yay for a squinter!!!!

I ended up getting a faint line this morning on FMU (6DPT - but technically 5.5DPT if I go off the fact I had late arvo transfer). So unbelievebly grateful and happy!

Kat!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! xxxxx :dance:

Thank you! Long time, no chat on here! (Although I'm still always following your journey on Insta and hoping to see that sticky BFP)!

I've certainly still got everything all my toes, legs, fingers and arms crossed for you!

I had a blood test this morning (still waiting for results).

I saw your latest post by the way. Definitely nothing wrong with you whatsoever!! I think you have every right to feel the way you do! It shows what a nice person you are to even like their posts. I hope they do understand that's all you can manage right now. And definitely never feel guilty. Your feelings are completely natural and valid! It will definitely be your turn one day, but until then you have every right to hide anything that makes this current part of your journey harder!

I had a blood test this morning (still waiting for results).

I saw your latest post by the way. Definitely nothing wrong with you whatsoever!! I think you have every right to feel the way you do! It shows what a nice person you are to even like their posts. I hope they do understand that's all you can manage right now. And definitely never feel guilty. Your feelings are completely natural and valid! It will definitely be your turn one day, but until then you have every right to hide anything that makes this current part of your journey harder!

Can't wait to hear!

Thanks, sweety! means a lot <3

Hi, ladies! I dropped in to share our story. Me - 40 yo, a teacher working with kids every single day of my life. Watching others growing and developing but not ours..:dohh: Started TTC in June 2012 with no luck. After 8 months of trying started doing investigation and got to know about my endo and PCOS. That very year tried 1 round clomid - BFN. 1 fresh ivf with 5-day 2 blasts the following year ended in early miscarriage.
Then devastated we all had to take a long break for emotional recovering. Though continued trying naturally. 2015 - another fresh ivf with OE - failure. DH's results came in healthy. Year 2016 started with the waiting for the miracle with Ukrainian Biotexcom where we applied for ivf with donor egg. Our 1st app was conducted on 24th March. Since that date time flew. The process went quite fast and smooth. Donor matching program completed less than in 3 weeks. Synchronization -- finally ET. Our doc didn't reject so we put back 2 nice 5-day blasts. (3 blasts is the max with them and no age issue, only the health one). We got BFP on day 8 after 5-day ET.
Well every start is a rollercoaster as we don't know what to expect. All these attempts and waiting and trying again.. But one thing is for sure - it's definitely worth doing! Wsihing all the best x

Hi, ladies! I dropped in to share our story. Me - 40 yo, a teacher working with kids every single day of my life. Watching others growing and developing but not ours..:dohh: Started TTC in June 2012 with no luck. After 8 months of trying started doing investigation and got to know about my endo and PCOS. That very year tried 1 round clomid - BFN. 1 fresh ivf with 5-day 2 blasts the following year ended in early miscarriage.
Then devastated we all had to take a long break for emotional recovering. Though continued trying naturally. 2015 - another fresh ivf with OE - failure. DH's results came in healthy. Year 2016 started with the waiting for the miracle with Ukrainian Biotexcom where we applied for ivf with donor egg. Our 1st app was conducted on 24th March. Since that date time flew. The process went quite fast and smooth. Donor matching program completed less than in 3 weeks. Synchronization -- finally ET. Our doc didn't reject so we put back 2 nice 5-day blasts. (3 blasts is the max with them and no age issue, only the health one). We got BFP on day 8 after 5-day ET.
Well every start is a rollercoaster as we don't know what to expect. All these attempts and waiting and trying again.. But one thing is for sure - it's definitely worth doing! Wsihing all the best x

Sounds like a long journey but congrats on your bfp!!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months :). It most certainly is worth it!

Kat! Just saw your siggy.. So.sorry ;(

Thanks hun! I had a feeling something wasn't quite right because the tests took quite awhile to get darker, and then never got darker than the control line. So it wasn't a huge shock when the betas showed I was miscarrying.. but still such a bummer :(.

Kat! Just saw your siggy.. So.sorry ;(

Thanks hun! I had a feeling something wasn't quite right because the tests took quite awhile to get darker, and then never got darker than the control line. So it wasn't a huge shock when the betas showed I was miscarrying.. but still such a bummer :(.

Totally is, I understand that.. <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"