how soon after having a baby?

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
hey ladies. i had a baby 4 months ago and i dont know weither to come off the pill and NTNP because i want another baby already! just wondered if other people could share some examples with me of when they had there 1st baby and how soon after they got pregnant with there second babys? any advice would be appriciated, thanks x

I dont have kids but i know i want them close together. It really what you and your OH decide. Do you want two in diapers and off to school at the same time?
My aunt had two kids in the same year. One in Jan one in dec that year. They are a boy and a girl and they always fought lol. But they are pretty close now as they are 12 and 13. She said it was such hard work but of course rewarding.
Maybe just let nature take its course if you can't decide. Your body will be quite deprived after pregnancy and birth too remember :) so your body will accept a baby when it's ready.

Before coming off the pill you need to speak with your OH and decide together if you would be ready for another LO if you were to fall pregnant again right away. I did not go back on the pill after having my first and it took us 22 months to get PG again. My youngest is now 9 months and we are still NTNP. Like PP said, your body will accept a second pregnancy when it's ready. If you and OH are on the same page about having another one soon then go ahead and come off the pill, but if either one of you has doubts then it would be best to wait awhile. Good luck with your decision!

It's a decision you both need to make. I have a 16mos gap between 1 & 2, then a 12mos gap between 2 & 3 and I loved the close gap.
I didn't use any contraception between the babies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->