How soon after having a clomid baby can u start clomid again for #2?

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
Is there a time frame?
I fell on my first 50mg round b4...
I'm completely anovulatory

I was wondering that too - do you have to wait a year?

Me too on the cycles I've had 1 period since lil

I don't know lol
I mean if you can safely have 6 consecutive rounds its def safe, but doctors may use that "we recommend 2 years between babies" crap

I don't know lol
I mean if you can safely have 6 consecutive rounds its def safe, but doctors may use that "we recommend 2 years between babies" crap

Well that would suck if they did - best to ask the doctor maybe they fast track it because previously needing it to conceive? :shrug:

I asked my gp about getting it for number 2 and he said he could prescribe without the fs next time but forgot to ask when!

:hi: i started trying when my son was 4months, then went to the doc and was prescribed clomid again when he was about 10months old. I also concieved my son on our first cycle of clomid. Think it all depends on when u feel ready to start trying again xx

I don't know lol

Well that would suck if they did - best to ask the doctor maybe they fast track it because previously needing it to conceive? :shrug:

My doc had no problem in referring me the second time as id had problems before, just wish idve gone sooner x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->