How soon after implantation to test?

Missy1992

Reaction score
Yesterday I had some twinges in my lower abdomen towards the right side that somewhat felt like a muscle spasm. Later on in the day I had some very light cramping on that side. All morning today I still had some light cramping on that side and then later on in the afternoon I had some sharp pains in my ovary that lasted maybe a minute. When I got pregnant with my son I remember having a sharp pain like that when implantation happened. So I’m thinking that the pains that I had may have been implantation. Starting yesterday my breasts have been really sore and I have been having more frequent urination. While I was having the cramping I also was experiencing some back pain too. Now both the cramping and back pain are gone. How soon after implantation if that is actually what it was can I take a pregnancy test?

Hey hun didn't want to read and run, I have read somewhere that 2-3 days after suspected implantation to test good luck :dust: xx

Do you know when you ovulated? I think HCG can give you a positive around 8-9DPO at the earliest, but sometimes if you implant later you won't get a positive until later too. I'm 8DPO and plan to test on Sunday at 11DPO. I had a fluttering feeling yesterday but no cramping as of yet, but I'd love to get some kind of signal to know that implantation is happening. I just have steadily increasing temperatures, which is a good sign :)

If I ovulated the day that I think I did then I would be 9dpo today. I have read a lot about fluttering/twitches during implantation but don’t want to get my hopes up. Since last night I have noticed that my areolar glands are more noticeable and a little red looking? I want to test soon but am afraid of getting a BFN. It is my SO’s birthday on Monday and we’re celebrating it this weekend and I would like to know before then so if I am pregnant he can have another birthday surprise.

If I ovulated the day that I think I did then I would be 9dpo today. I have read a lot about fluttering/twitches during implantation but don’t want to get my hopes up. Since last night I have noticed that my areolar glands are more noticeable and a little red looking? I want to test soon but am afraid of getting a BFN. It is my SO’s birthday on Monday and we’re celebrating it this weekend and I would like to know before then so if I am pregnant he can have another birthday surprise.

I got a very faint :bfp: at 9dpo with ds2 so can be possible i no every lady is different food luck xx

I guess the symptoms I was having were good. AF is due today and I decided to test and got this

Attachments

• 0BC7F0F6-F692-424B-981B-65C41D0A20C5.jpg
    0BC7F0F6-F692-424B-981B-65C41D0A20C5.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 26
Oh yey congratulations hun that's fab xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member