How soon after Ov did your CM change

interesting! Do you normally not have EWCM during ovulation?
That makes me worried! I am having creamy cm now for the last couple days but my OPK's were negative after Saturday

I think its different for every woman! I dont always get ewcm, but it def gets thinner... more watery like... you can tell unfertile mucous because its VERY thick... the idea is that it keeps out the sperm that way. Fertile mucous, egg white like or not- is much thinner.

I always have creamy, a coupld of days of ewcm during ov, and then back to creamy day after ov!

The cycle I got this bfp, i never really had ewcm..it was just a little thinner than usual..but still creamy!

Now that is interesting! Do you check your cervix PeaceLoveBaby? Did you notice a difference the month you got PG?

I didnt get any ewcm this month, it was just like you just described! But I really dont think Im preggo... Im just NOT at all symptomatic... and I think maybe we did it a lil too early in the fertile cycle... but your cm observation is interesting for the future!

I am a cervix checker! I didn't notice anything different until after my bfp though. It still went higher..it still went rock hard after ov as if I was waiting for AF...a few days after bfp I noticed it was much lower and very soft again just like I was O'ing

Now it's high again..but soft

All the best xx

Thats interesting! I think that should give women who think the fact that it goes back to hard and closed means their out! Thank you :)

That makes me worried! I am having creamy cm now for the last couple days but my OPK's were negative after Saturday

I think its different for every woman! I dont always get ewcm, but it def gets thinner... more watery like... you can tell unfertile mucous because its VERY thick... the idea is that it keeps out the sperm that way. Fertile mucous, egg white like or not- is much thinner.

Sorry to hijack your convo :blush: but thanks for that. Useful info and makes sense now you say it :thumbup:

Sorry to hijack your convo :blush: but thanks for that. Useful info and makes sense now you say it :thumbup:

haha youre welcome! Youre also welcome to hijack and stay awhile! :) Its so hard to symptom spot when we all are completely different people and everyones body is different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->