how soon after ovulation do you get symptoms

hayley352

Mummy to Jack
Reaction score
just wanted to ask you all however it sounds like a silly question.

i ovulated a week ago and in the last 2 days ive felt 'different' i have a continous ache in my lower abdomen area! has anyone else felt this? i also feel nausous but have a really good appetite and seem to be eating more than i normally would.

is my mind playing tricks as surely its far too early for any symptoms???

any advice would be great!!:wacko:

You and me both. I am not at 8 days to testing. Have had cramps for the past few days plus a dragging feeling.

Guess it is that witchy AF.

What point in your calendar are you lovely?

I had cramps but then discovered this weekend that I probably have stomach flu (has gone now). It's a bug going around the UK apparently and loads of people have called NHS Direct with unusual cramping so a bit bummed cos all my cramping etc is probably down to this bug, annoying!

PS. In answer to your question, I've heard of people getting symptoms as soon as egg is fertilised cos certain hormones are activated. But implantation, where the 'embryo' sinks into the womb lining, is when symptoms are said to kick in - so 7-10 dpo. x

i am on day 30, af is due around day 37, i am basing that on my last cycle as they have been irregular since sept.

its not the same belly ache i get when af is coming

I had tingly breasts from about 5/6DPO for a few days then 1 spell of nausea on 8DPO then extreme tiredness from about 9DPO followed by :bfp: about 11DPO. I also noticed I was going to the loo more from about 10DPO. Since my BFP my main symptom has been feeling ridiculously exhausted!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->