how soon can i test with a short cycle?

JellyMoJo

Reaction score
HEY EVERYONE! :hi:
I've been TTC for about 6 months now and the longest cycle I've ever had was 23 days. I'm currently using baby aspirin, Maca powder and progesterone cream DAILY. This cycle was only 22 days. I'm losing my mind now :hissy:!!Today is 6DPO and I have absolutely no symptoms of anything. :cry: Two days ago (4DPO) I got a yeast infection that I haven't had in YEARS and I've decided to treat it the natural way with vinegar mixed hot baths and probiotics. it's still hanging out but not as bad. My BBT is still up which is good but I got NOTHING ELSE! I want to test like YESTERDAY. Help! any advice? Could I test 10DPO? Anyone else like this? Anyone get pregnant with a short cycle?

My cycle is not as short as yours but its 26 days. I just got a :bfp: at 7dpo if that helps. Loads of baby dust coming your way xxx

Attachments

• IMG_1250.jpg
    IMG_1250.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 9
Thank you. that gives me hope. Did you ttc for a long time. my nerves are all over the place...

Thank you. that gives me hope. Did you ttc for a long time. my nerves are all over the place...

No, we sadly lost a little boy in feb/march at 16 weeks. We only received the post mortem results last month so this was actually our first month ttc. We have been very lucky. Im just hoping it sticks now. I will keep my fingers crossed for your :bfp: this month too x

He or She will stick! crossing my fingers for you. I greatly appreciate you sharing with me.

I believe for short cycles, DPO is still pretty standard. However I think most women get them slightly earlier. I would safely start testing at 8DPO. =]

MY EYES JUST LIT UP. I'm kind of worried that I don't have any symptoms. On the other hand I don't even have my normal AF symptoms. I have nothing but this YI. I feel like I have my hopes up for nothing...
I'll keep everyone posted. Maybe and I do mean Maybe i'll hold out until 10DPO. I'M STRUGGLING! Anyone else not have symptoms not even their normal ones or get YI?

I think with a short cycle you can get away with testing early hun many women have had bfps at 9dpo. As for the YI my mum used to sit in a bath laced with salt stang like hell but it helped

SUPER NERVOUS! Its always so disappointing to me even when I tell myself that I'm not going to let it get me down. We all try so hard. I'm trying what I feel like is everything..
9dpo is Saturday
10DPO Sunday. IDK what day i'll choose. Hate being hurt.
Every night I rush to bed excited to pass the days!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->