How soon can you test?

H

Honeyheart

I'm confused brain at the moment. I had unprotected sex February 22nd and my period started February 21st. After unprotected sex my period stopped completely. I have short period days which they call "irregular" and I been having some symptoms which could been from ovulation. I have been cramping in my right side a lot among other symptoms as well. Yesterday I thought I was gonna come on because of the way I was cramping but I didn't. I woke up seeing egg white discharge. (Sorry for tmi) now it's gone. My pregnancy tests were negative and they did an ultrasound yesterday but the nurse said she didn't see anything unusual not even a sac. This hospital always misdiagnose me but I hope they didn't this time. I always have to drive 3 hours to another doctor for medical errors. How soon can I test? I'm suprised because my period is never a day late and it's always 3 days. I'm waiting it out the whole weekend. Anyone been in my situation?

I'm confused brain at the moment. I had unprotected sex February 22nd and my period started February 21st. After unprotected sex my period stopped completely. I have short period days which they call "irregular" and I been having some symptoms which could been from ovulation. I have been cramping in my right side a lot among other symptoms as well. Yesterday I thought I was gonna come on because of the way I was cramping but I didn't. I woke up seeing egg white discharge. (Sorry for tmi) now it's gone. My pregnancy tests were negative and they did an ultrasound yesterday but the nurse said she didn't see anything unusual not even a sac. This hospital always misdiagnose me but I hope they didn't this time. I always have to drive 3 hours to another doctor for medical errors. How soon can I test? I'm suprised because my period is never a day late and it's always 3 days. I'm waiting it out the whole weekend. Anyone been in my situation?

Most likely, based on when you had sex, Id say its unlikely you are pregnant. Eggwhite CM is typically a sign of ovulation and so it that cramping on one side like you said. So, if thats the case and you are ovulating right now and your last unprotected sex was in Feb, then you are definitely not pregnant. If you want to test, I would suggest waiting until next period is due or maybe 2-3 days before. but really, I think the chances are slim.

I have irregular periods (short days) and I ovulate weird and days off. I was pregnant before off similar basis that's why I was wondering. I'm having pregnancy symptoms as I did previous times. I'm not cramping that was just for that day. I was just wondering how soon to test after missed periods

I ovulated on the 6th of this month. I have a cycle every 3 weeks but it's only for 3 days. Every month I have a cycle around the 20th

The only reason I suggested it might be O pain is because in your post you said you were having cramps a lot, not just one day.

Did you have unprotected sex any other time? If the 22nd of Feb was the only time, then the sperm would of died off by March 1 at the absolute latest (but most likely around the 27th of Feb).

Im not trying to knock down your hopes or anything, just being realistic. Unless you had unprotected sex very close to your suspected O date of the 6th then the chances are very slim. There are lots of reasons for your period to be late that don't involve pregnancy and a lot of pregnancy symptoms are also period symptoms.

No My symptoms are not period related. The doctor told me to come back in 2 weeks for an internal ultrasound. I Don't know why it always be difficult to find out I'm pregnant everytime. my taste and smell has also left. I know what period symptoms feel like. I got pregnant with my son on my period. So it can happen. I don't even think sperm dies on time anymore the way people coming up pregnant these days. So anything is a possibility. I had sex before my period which was the 14th. I'm not stressed or nothing I just noticed I'm late. The only way I found out about my son was the internal ultrasound. He was missed because my bladder wasn't full

Its science that sperm can only live 3-5 days. MAYBE 7 days max. Almost 2 weeks is a GIANT stretch.

I am not trying to knock you down or tell you that you don't know your body. But I'm just saying the chances of you being pregnant are pretty slim. Doesn't mean that you aren't pregnant. Just that the chances aren't as good based on the facts you gave. Maybe your wrong about the O date and ovulated sooner and closer to the 22nd. Who knows?

Honestly, I think you are getting upset because you want this badly and I'm not telling you what you want to hear right now. I understand. I have been trying for almost 2 years with no real success. I got pregnant once, but it was ectopic so it was taken right out from under me. I know the feeling of wanting something badly. But I am also just being realistic with you because I know what it feels like to get your hopes up and it not happen, so please don't take offense because none was intended.

Its science that sperm can only live 3-5 days. MAYBE 7 days max. Almost 2 weeks is a GIANT stretch.

I am not trying to knock you down or tell you that you don't know your body. But I'm just saying the chances of you being pregnant are pretty slim. Doesn't mean that you aren't pregnant. Just that the chances aren't as good based on the facts you gave. Maybe your wrong about the O date and ovulated sooner and closer to the 22nd. Who knows?

Honestly, I think you are getting upset because you want this badly and I'm not telling you what you want to hear right now. I understand. I have been trying for almost 2 years with no real success. I got pregnant once, but it was ectopic so it was taken right out from under me. I know the feeling of wanting something badly. But I am also just being realistic with you because I know what it feels like to get your hopes up and it not happen, so please don't take offense because none was intended.

This is what I think too, also as far as im aware scientifically, sperm only lives 3-5days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->