how soon could you get a BFP?

hannpin

Mummy
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So this is out 1st cycle NTNP after loosing Harri, and tbh when trying previously I havent really thought much about it and been luck enough to catch both times almost straight away.

Anyway I am now obsessed... but not temping or charting etc, so I still class myself as NTNP.

What I am wondering is when is the soonest that hg levels show enough in urine to get a bfp.

I think I may have o'd on 25th which would have been cd17, I tested 2 days ago which I think is prob way to early to get a bfp, but just wondering what the chances are of still getting a bfp later on.

Going on a 28 day cycle AF would be due on Monday, but am i right in thinking if I o'd 25th AF should arrive around Wed???

Sorry for the long post, just really thinking too much about this and confusing myself xxx

Yup if you think you o'vd on th 25th then AF should be due around the 8th depending on your LP, your still in with a good chance of a BFP i would say :thumbup:

nooo idea hannah hahahahahahaha... i just do the sexy time and test weeks after AF due..... xxx

I know I used to be like that, if I hadnt had af for 6 weeks or so I would test...

...but I have now turned into one of those obsessive people :blush:

when do you think you will test again? x

lmao hanah.. im not obsessive, but i culd se it come out in me if i didnt supress it lol.... also steve wont allow me to become obsessive...xxxx

well I am managing to keep my obsessiveness a secret atm :haha:

I am going to try not to test until Wed... but we will see

ok... could not control obsessiveness and tested today... only to be face with a :bfn:. I am so gutted :(

My body is playing some really nasty tricks on me again this month, I would have put money on the fact that I was pregnant...

Oh well I suppose it is a case of waiting it out for AF now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"