How soon have others starting trying again???

Fets83

Waiting to try
Reaction score
I just finished my mc and I am just wondering when I should try again? When is the soonest that you ladies have started?

Hi hun,
Sorry for your loss..
I trued after I stopped bleeding untill my first AF after mmc got me...I think you should start when your ready :flower:
You can get preg before your first af they say the first 2weeks.... Lots of luck :hugs:

Thanks Laura, I am ready right now as I believe I was only around 5-6 weeks along when I mc. So I didn't have ANY symptoms and it never really felt real. I haven't used any ovulation tests before but I think I want to try using them so I know when I should try. Have you used them? Which ones are the best to use?

Thanks Laura, I am ready right now as I believe I was only around 5-6 weeks along when I mc. So I didn't have ANY symptoms and it never really felt real. I haven't used any ovulation tests before but I think I want to try using them so I know when I should try. Have you used them? Which ones are the best to use?

A TON of women try right away- and really, unless you had a complication- you should be able to. I use the cheapy OPK's that you can buy online like on amazon or ebay- and they work great! I would recommend testing 2-3 times a day that way you can catch the surge as soon as possible!

I am sorry about your loss :( I know it's VERY hard and getting back on the TTC wagon does help I think! :hugs:

most trains of thought are the minimum period to wait is until you get your first AF, this way you can be sure of dates etc, your cycle and hormones etc will be all over the place until then so pinpointing ovulation accurately would be nigh on impossible therefore causing more stress when you have no idea how far along you would be and therfore is baby measuring correctly etc.

I hope this helps and I am so sorry for your loss

We've taken the NTNP route this mth, only because my body has no idea where it's up to and neither do I :shrug:

I'm still waiting for AF but don't think iv caught as I got a secondary infection after my ERPC on the 31/01/11

Will be going all out as soon as she shows, I used cheapy OPK last time off eBay and I still have loads left so will be using them again xxx

Good luck

i am doing it asap i stopped bleeding days after erpc going to do smep..
gl to you all

I just finished my mc and I am just wondering when I should try again? When is the soonest that you ladies have started?

We were advised to wait one cycle before ttc again so we did and I'm now pregnant, again. We'd have liked to have tried sooner but I don't think my body or my emotions could have coped with another pregnancy any sooner. As it is, it's only 8 weeks since having a natural mc at 10 weeks and I'm now 5 weeks pregnant based on my lmp (my af appeared a surprising 3 weeks after the mc). Good luck and sending :dust: your way for when you decide the time is right for you ttc again x

I saw my doctor this morning who told me to wait 3 months, but couldnt tell me why! And then said to try when I like as no medical reason to not get pregnant asap. Talk about make your mind up dr! I am going to start asap, bleeding only lasted a couple of days after erpc last thursday, spotting is on and off. Hoping to catch that first egg out!
Congrats Readytta, proof that it doesnt have to take too long :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->