How soon to test on a short cycle?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by SimplyRhi, Dec 23, 2009.

1. SimplyRhi

SimplyRhi Brewing Bubba # 1

Hi Ladies

I don't often post in here, in fact I have posted a few times in WTT previously, but i moved into this section last month! :) YAY for us!

I have a 25 day cycle, and unfortunately this month was so busy with work and christmas bits that i have no idea when/if i ovulated! I didn't get a positive OPK but they are only internet cheapies..?

We certainly gave it our best shot, and now just hoping that something good comes from it! :winkwink:

I am due to get AF on the 28th which is CD25 but as I have no idea when 'O' occured I have no idea how early i could test.....? (I know the ost obvious answer is to just test now anyway?!?! ha ha) I just don't want to be dissapointed and i really don't feel like i have any PG symptons... :(

Any words of wisdom welcome! :)

Thanks!

2. vaniilla

vaniilla Well-Known Member

if I were you I would wait until af is a few days late since you don't know when you o'vd this way you avoid dissapointment and even worse the feeling of not knowing if its a bfp or bfn. sending you :dust: :)