• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

how strong am i??

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
:lol: ok so im 4 days late i was sick yest morning for no reason and ive still not tested!!! we bd'd twice last month :oops: and i went loo straight after sorry tmi. i have no symptoms other than bein sick. obviously im gonna have to test so i will today.
I have been late before though but think this is latest :?:
Bodies are evil :evil:

Oh Sophie :shock:

Testing today? Have a test ready? Good luck

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/BnB%20blinkies/24fmrv4.gif

OH is getin me one on way home from work not till 2 :( i am goin docs this morning cos my eye is infected i look scary so i wont be goin chemist :lol:
so ill have to wait. ive been gettin stomach pains but no AF cramps its like trapped wind :oops: pain.
i will keep u updated!
xx

Ooo good luck - Hold that pee for a couple of hrs :rofl:

I will be. i dont think i am pg u just know when u know!

oooh good luck!!!!!!

wishin u a BFP!!!!!!

:dust:

:loopy: i will never make a post again about my AF bein late every time i do she arrives!
least i didnt waste a test this time.

Just got back from docs an i thought ide mention my test results she said they were ok but still levels are not as high as they like, so ive to go back in jan if still no look an she will refer me to the infertility clinic, thats quite scary really.
I wanted to wait till after wedding anyway but i might go still??

:hugs: Sorry hun!! Bloody AF always does it don't it! :roll:

I wish you luck for the new year if you need to go to the clinic hun, don't start worrying now tho, wait til you are told you have something to worry about, you may not after all :hugs: x

As Tam says .. :( AF arrived for you though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"