How stupid am I?!?!

EllaAndLyla

Earth and Angel mummy!
Reaction score
I ordered a few bits of amazon for christmas presents for people. I ordered last week and went back to check if they had been dispatched yet. Both hadn't and were still pending, so I started to worry. Turns out I didn't update my card so niether or the items had been paid for!!! :dohh:

Fingers crossed they come by christmas now!! x

Doh! I do find that Amazon can be a bit confusing sometimes though! But I do love that you don't need your card when you log on (which can also be a bit dangerous :hehe:)

I hope they come x

Fingers crossed that they come on time for you hun :)

Amazon can be a pain sometimes and not display thing accurately. Last christmas I ended up receiving x2 of everything I bought :wacko: I ended up with 2 monkey nail blowers, 2 electric razors and 2 cake turn tables :haha:

So long as things are ordered by the 19th they will arrive in time for Christmas. At least that's what Amazon says. Lol. Postal service on the other hand is another matter. X

Yeah fingers crossed! Its my OH's pressies and I'd (and he would be) gutted if they hadn't arrived!! I forgot to update my old card to my new card, I haven't used it for well over a year, so I had two items that hadn't been dispatched because they hadn't been paid for :dohh:

I hate it when they keep things in your basket, and you don't realise! I ended up with 2 of the same books and something I'd considered buying but changed my mind on!

I ordered today and used super saver delivery, they said that everything would be delivered by Christmas. :)

There should (hopefully) be more than enough posting days left for them to come!!

FX!

Fingers crossed that they come on time for you hun :)

Amazon can be a pain sometimes and not display thing accurately. Last christmas I ended up receiving x2 of everything I bought :wacko: I ended up with 2 monkey nail blowers, 2 electric razors and 2 cake turn tables :haha:

We had this problem with play.com a couple of times! It has kind of put me off ordering from them now as the past few times they completely messed up our orders.

Hope you're presents come in time, I hate that nervous wait for online orders when Xmas is approaching lol.

I ordered something on Monday, used Free Super Saver Delivery and it arrived today.
There is hope yet. Lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->