how to apply for passport without fathers permission

you need your parents full name, town and date of birth and date of wedding x

Claire, I didn't need my parent's marriage certificates

Okay cool, seems a bit weird to need them!? Why would they need them! Some peoples parents arent married or even alive so how can that be a rule!

All I needed was my parent's details (birth date, address etc) my details, LO's details, FOB's details (just name, birth date and address) A counter signature from someone who wasn't a relative (I used my mum's friend who is a teacher) to prove that I am who I said I was, LO's passport photos with the counter signature on the back, her birth certificate and my signature at the bottom of the form.

As Keith Lemon would say, easy as peas :)

^^^

WSS except I had to include my dad's death certificate and I also put in the marriage certificate because he had passed away. I needed it asap and they wern't from or born in the same place as me etc and I didn't want the possibility of them ringing up or sending forms back to get them because of the different countries etc :flower:

Ok great. Sorry for thread hijack! Im applying next week so i was a bit confused also! x

i have put mine in so wil see what they say seems i am only one they decided to muck about.

How confusing!!! I am born 1981 so the rule doesn't apply, me and Evan's dad rarely speak and he hasn't seen him, not on birth cert etc, so do they just nee my details?

Jeez all this to get a bloody passport :D

yeah i think they are trying to cover themselves incase there is a parent trying to take the child away without permission?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->