how to conceive a boy or girl? does it really work?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
saw a few info about how to conceive a boy or girl, does it really work?

what do you think about it? anyone ever tried? what did you try ?(which methods?)

sorry this might sound a bit dump but i'm interested
:hug:

I'm interested too!! My OH told me if I orgasm during sex then it will be a girl I don't know if that is true or not. I also heard that girl sperm is slower and that if you do it two days before ovulation than you have a better chance of having a girl and if you do it on the day of ovulation you get a boy. Its all just theory i read online not really sure!

I believe it is called the Shettles method. Since boy sperm are quicker but die sooner, and girl sperm are slower and live longer, the Shettles method says to babydance a few days before ovulation to have a girl...and to babydance the night before/day of ovulation to have a boy. Its something like that...i havent read up on it, I just have friends that have tried it.

Im reading that book at the moment, its quite an intense read but really interesting. its all to do with the cm and the acidity, girl sperm last longer and are bigger but slower than that of the male sperm. but ye supposedly they say if u want a girl u need to know exactly when ur due to ovulate, and stop having :sex: 3 days before, they say to do it from the time u finish AF all the way up to 3 days before. over 3 days u stand a chance of conceiving a boy. boys r usually conceived on day of ovulation.

there is way to much info to put on here so I advise if u are really serious about it then buy the book.
Of course there is no 100% guarantee it will work but supposedly it increases ur chance by 75%?

Good luck either way! as long as the baby is healthy then thats the main thing :)

:hug: xx

i read in my pregnancy book and it ses that male sperm are faster have longer tales and are stronger and they are produced more than the female sperm but they die quicker or sumthing

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->