How to cope with death of pet?

I have to go and collect the cat basket as mum doesn't want the vets to have it. Is rather buy a new one even though we use it for our cat is rather not have it

:hugs: I don't blame you. One of our cats passed away a month before Thomas was born. Again it was sudden. He was a kitten and passed under anaesthetic. Walking out of the vets with an empty basket was horrendous. Lots of hugs for you xxxx

I don't even know if the vets will still have the basket or not.

Was Thursday she passed away. I'm scared. Did you ever find out why your kitten passed?

The death of a pet is never easy, I'm so sorry for your loss. Two weeks ago, I went to go feed my red foot tortoise outside in her pen, and found her dead. It was completely unexpected, as she was supposed to out-live me. I cried for three days, and teared up just thinking about her. We think we missed a fire ant hill in her pen and she must have walked through it and they killed her with no defense.

The way I am coping with it, is I am planning on planting a garden in her pen, where we buried her. I'll probably put a little stone tortoise over her spot. Maybe you can have some sort of memorial for your cat? Doesn't have to be anything big and extravagant, but something that has meaning to you. I'm sorry for your loss :cry:

Was Thursday she passed away. I'm scared. Did you ever find out why your kitten passed?

Yes he had a massive UTI. The levels of something in his kidneys were so high that the vet was surprised he wasn't screaming. I'm thankful he went under anaesthetic if he had survived the op he would never have peed by himself ever again we would have had to put him down :(

big hugs xx

Oh gosh ladies what horrible things :( x

:hugs:

I'm sorry I have no advice but I just wanted to offer :hugs: and say I'm so sorry for your loss xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->