how to cope with morning sickness

lilmissdanni

Reaction score
Fingers crossed this isn't ms but a bug...I'm only 5 weeks! I never had ms with Rylan...most of the time I forgot I was even pregnant but this time...omg I've never felt so grim in my whole life. Just had to throw a brew! It's 20 degrees in this room and I'm sat here with Fire on 2, jumper, t shirt, dressing gown and I'm still shivering. My boobs are soooo sore and the slightest bit of cold is making them hurt more lol

I know I'm just being a drama queen and many others get it so much worse but for someone who has never had it before, never even gets ill...not even a cold, it's a shock to the system!

urrgh its horrible isn't it im only 5w3d but im feeling awful already, with my son I was very ill up until 20 weeks when it finally started to get slightly better! arrrgh I cant deal with the thought of it lasting that long this time hoping it will just be a few weeks.

Im also feeling cold all the time and it makes my bbs hurt even more than they already do! just trying to get as much sleep and rest as I can luckily my LO still has an afternoon nap

Good luck hope it is just a bug you have and doesn't last long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->