• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How to cope with the end...

Hollie West

Reaction score
I am soooooooo tired.
Still 5 weeks to go if I go to due date, longer if I go over argh.

Why is the end the hardest part.
So tired. Constant heartburn. Constant BH’s. Headaches. Can’t bend down. Can’t hardly walk. Feel like a massive balloon. Need to pee every 15 minutes. Can’t get comfy in bed.
I’m just frustrated.

How does everyone else cope with the end? I’ve got a 4 year old and a 2 year old full time on my own too which is exciting haha.

Thought I’d add a bump photo if anyone wants to share bumps- 35 weeks going on 36...

1FAC36BD-FB19-4AB6-A79A-0B64AAD59975.jpeg

I'm with you there hun, just remember the end is in sight! That's what I keep telling myself! I cant sleep, and that ruins me for the rest of the day, especially with a 7 and 5 year old to look after too! Sleeping had become very painful and I wake up almost every half an hour in some sort of pain. Walking is horrendous! As soon as I take a few steps the pressure and the lightening crotch gets me, I'm forever bending over my tesco trolley in agony and worrying baby is going to fall out :rofl: I've been so anxious about the birth since the beginning but try not to think about it, and now ive reached the point where I think, I'll take labour pains over this any day! Its definitely the hardest pregnancy by far, but! As of Saturday... 4 weeks left until due date! <3

My glamorous Instagram pose while on my birthing ball! Legs wide open! Hahaha :rofl: 35+3

IMG_20191008_181645_498.jpg

It seems further away now than it did earlier on in the pregnancy which is bizarre!!!
I just feel like I get on edge towards the end.

I’m 100% with you on all of that haha!
I feel like if I could get a decent sleep I’d feel much better and I’d cope so much better too !
But I’m a tummy sleeper which is impossible right now haha.

Not long now hun.
I can see me going the full 2 weeks over hahaha. Just me luck!!!

I hope you dont go 2 weeks over! I get that feeling though, after everything that's happened I'm thinking, just watch me go over due! :rofl: oh my god I feel exactly the same sometimes, it may only be 4/5 weeks but it still feels forever away and that the time will never come! I miss just being able to sleep in general, I'm always so exhausted but ache so bad whenever I'm lying down, I'm so ready to fast forward time :rofl:

I'm constantly watching the days disappear and some feel longer than others. Normally I can suck myself into a TV show and hours or days will pass but there are the days where I'm in the mood to do NOTHING and those days drag. There are also the days where I overthink things and it honestly feels like the end will never come like a never ending corridoor. For the past two weeks I've been getting more braxton hicks but they don't bother me, period pain (once a day), seriously constipated and constantly checking for loose stools, lightning crotch (I think that's the term but I'll be on my feet and I'll feel super sharp pains in my upper thighs just below my crotch), constant heartburn and last night I could barely breathe and I had to lie down which didn't help.

Time is passing so slow that I feel like I'll never be able to hold my baby in my arms. My due date will be 2 weeks starting tomorrow and tbh I feel like I'm going to go overdue by 2 weeks to the point they'll induce me.

I don't know a lot about being induced but a part of me wouldn't mind as I would know when to check in the hospital and there would be no fear of being sent back home etc.

Fingers crossed I don't go overdue and if I do then by a week at most

More and more pains since baby has fully engaged! But hes still staying put :) these are 30 weeks and a tiny bit engaged, and today at 35+5 and fully engaged, I feel very much like a ski slope at the moment and hes definitely been growing based on the difference lol, 36 weeks on Saturday and I'm hoping he dont keep me waiting to long :rofl:

20191010_134051.jpg

Almost 36 weeks but I feel just so far away from the end!!!!!
Took these today-
FFE74860-C69A-43A8-A50F-BF4F9756D47E.jpeg DECA4FE8-2BF8-458B-8711-B74F39B1E9BB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->