How to deal with the stress

Rachel89

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am finding it very hard to deal with the stress/pressure of ttc, especially since recently finding out of my high prolactin levels. Prior to this I was good, but since then I cannot stop stressing and I do do my best, but I still do stress every day, I find it hard not to think about.

From past experience I know that when I really am stressing that it always interferes with my cycle usually with a couple of days delay.

I hate it because I know that just me stressing will raise my prolactin levels making everything worse. :cry:

How do you do it?

Hi Rachel!

I've been TTC since last August with my DH. It is so tough (not sure what steps your at in the process)...and there is a few things I have found that have helped me....I eliminated some of the things that were SO stressful to me, like temping....Temping drove me absolutely crazy...because I wake up 3x at night, and the readings were never accurate, and I was trying to make sense of a chart that made no sense....This cycle I also eliminated checking my cervix for pretty much the same reason. I was trying to judge my cervix and it was something I knew nothing about pretty much.

The other ways I keep sane is by logging onto here and venting! My DH can always make me laugh, and laughing helps a lot.

I still have bad days...days I think it is just "never going to happen...." but I try to redirect my thoughts.

Good Luck Hun and Baby Dust!!!!!!!

I take b12 that helps with energy and stress and surprisingly vd3 supplements helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->