How to decide?

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
i have a 7 week old baby and have always wanted children, but never been broody. however since haivng her i keep thinking about having another baby. i am broody, i love her and want her to have little brothers and sisters.

when is it a good idea to start again, what age is a good age to have between them?

how will work take the news if i go off a year after returning, or less!!!

what does everyone think, what is best?

I think a 2yr gap is nice but hard work ....i have a 4 yr gap and a 8yr gap and this one will be a 2yr gap ...

I think a few years is a good age gap, that way you have all your time to spend on your little girl for her first few years, when she's learning everything, before bringing a new baby into the world.
Might give you some time to save up a bit of money too for another child. And give yourself time to adjust to becoming a mother.
xxx

Ive got a three year gap which so far is really nice! He helps me out and passes and fetches me things. i feel like ive had loads of time with him which im pleased about as i dont have much of it anymore. My friend has just recently had a baby and theres a 2 year gap between them and shes finding it tough his still in nappies and things like when she takes him to the car his off running off. Theres only 18months between my brother and we are dead close and he was a great friend to me as i grew up. Just go with what feels right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->