How to find a reply to a post you made !!

E

Ebony_Blaze

Hi guys please can anyone help with the above ? Thanks XX

all posts that you made or wrote on are under your User CP....under subscriptions I believe.
I dont think you can see who actually replied to you as in quoted you, or replied after you immediately or directly.

Threads you have read have a grey envelope next to it. If you have posted in it and have read it it is a grey envelope with an arrow.

If someone replies to the thread after you it turns to a yellow envelope with an arrow until you read it again and it turns grey again. This will happen though even if you wrote on a thread a year ago and someone posts on it today it will have a yellow envelope with arrow

all posts that you made or wrote on are under your User CP....under subscriptions I believe.
I dont think you can see who actually replied to you as in quoted you, or replied after you immediately or directly.

Threads you have read have a grey envelope next to it. If you have posted in it and have read it it is a grey envelope with an arrow.

If someone replies to the thread after you it turns to a yellow envelope with an arrow until you read it again and it turns grey again. This will happen though even if you wrote on a thread a year ago and someone posts on it today it will have a yellow envelope with arrow

Thank you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->