Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by lisamarie, Dec 16, 2009.
i no where you get them from but how do you put them on????
I got mine from https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/
Sorry I just reread! Give me a second and I'll help
1. Ok go to https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/
2. Enter your due date in the centre left of the page
3. Once you have done this click on get your custom pregnancy ticker
4. Pick the ticker you want (for the sake of this example I am picking the first)
5. You can customise the colours etc then click on your ticker
6. Click Yes I already know about Cord Banking under the pic of the pregnant lady
7. Copy the contents of the box that says BBCode
8. Open another internet browser page and go to Baby and Bump
9. Click on Quick Links at the Top of the page (its next to the Search) and choose Edit your signature in the rectangle that appears
10. Paste and click on the save signature button.
11. Post in this thread so we can see your new siggie!
You click on your name and then there should be something like edit profile and edit signiture you just paste the code they give you in there and preview it to m,ake sure its how you want it xx
ok thanks luv
well lets see if it works
is it now
you have to use the link for the BBCODE one as the HTML one doesnt work