How to get through?

Bluemoonlight

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was hoping that people could share their tips on how to get through the TWW and how to resist testing for as long as possible.
Thank you!
<3

Hey! Wow now that is a tricky question!
I just try to keep busy when I can and I now just assume I will get AF as I normally do. I used to over obsess but a year later and with 2 losses under my belt I am determined to try and get on with life as ttc can really take over.
So I would say keep busy as much as you can, arrange days/eves out with friends, watch that box set you have been meaning to watch or that book you want to read. Also coming on BandB and talking about your feelings helps.
In regards to testing the best thing is to have no HPT in the house. If I have them here I will use them!
Hope this helps and sorry for the essay :flower:

Thank you! Your suggestions made me feel better and are really helpful :)

I made a rule for myself not to test until a missed period. And I tell myself that I'm not pregnant until I see a positive HPT. No need to obsess over a tiny twinge here and there that probably mean nothing. Set your eyes on the horizon and wait for the test date. I find this mindset very helpful. Really calmed myself down during TTW. Hope this helps!

I made a rule for myself not to test until a missed period. And I tell myself that I'm not pregnant until I see a positive HPT. No need to obsess over a tiny twinge here and there that probably mean nothing. Set your eyes on the horizon and wait for the test date. I find this mindset very helpful. Really calmed myself down during TTW. Hope this helps!

It does help, thank you :)

I started binge watching Grey's Anatomy and though it didn't help me not test, it had had me focused on something other than my own life lol. It's kind of sad how much I'm into this show but it definitely helps.

I started binge watching Grey's Anatomy and though it didn't help me not test, it had had me focused on something other than my own life lol. It's kind of sad how much I'm into this show but it definitely helps.

I love that show!!
You just reminded me that I started another show about a week ago. I have at least 2 seasons of that I can watch. Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->