How to handle the 2WW

hoping4bfp

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new here so I would like to start by telling you a little about my situation. I am married to my best friend, Jason, and we have two beautiful children, Garrett 4, and Emmalice 3. I lost my mom in December 2008:cry: and learned the next month that we were going to have our third baby. :happydance:In March 2009 my cousins wife lost her baby shortly before delivery, in April my aunt passed away. We went May 7 to find out the sex of the baby, but I already knew he was a boy, Branson Dale, only to find there was no heartbeat. I was 18.3 weeks along. I was devastated.:angel: I had two previous pregnancies with no complications. I couldn't wrap my head around it. I went on May 8th to the hospital to be induced and deliver my son. I had Branson at 11:00 that night, and had to have a dnc the following morning. My initial reaction was I couldn't do this again so we weren't going to try. Before 2 weeks had passed I decided I wanted a baby so bad and I knew Branson was being taken care of by Honey, (my mom). Needless to say things didn't work as well as I thought they would. From May to September we tried. Come to find out I have hypothyroidism, which causes miscarriages in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters if not treated. I wasn't treated because I didn't know I had it. It also plays so many rolls in your body. I had EVERY symptom for hypothyroidism and had no clue that's what was wrong. So now I have my medicine, have to take for the rest of my life, and now my counts are back to normal. So here we are, December 2010, trying to conceive again.:sex: I bought the clearblue easy fertility monitor hoping this will help out. Much to my suprise, I got a peak reading the first month using it. I feel very confident that this is my month. It seems to me that I have come full circle that it has been a year since my mom passed and it began a long horrible chain of events. Now I feel as though this is our fresh start. So now I am in the 2ww and it is all I can think about. Does anyone have any advice on how to get through the 2ww without going insane?

So sorry if this was all tmi. Thanks so much for any responses. Best of luck to all and baby dust all around.

:hugs: :hugs: Welcome hun! So sorry about everything you`ve been through. I`m currently in the 2ww myself and am going mad lol!! I have no clue on how to keep sane lol

Hi hoping4bfp, welcome to the BnB forums

So sorry to hear your story and i hope you get a BFP very soon :)

I start the 2ww today and i'm hoping that Christmas and NY will keep me busy enough to not think TOO much about it!

No advice for you I find it frustrating too but just sending you my best wishes, u deserve it after the year you have had! xxx

Thank you all for your well wishes. It is nice to be able to share a little. I am at 5dpo and going crazy. I am just hoping 4 that bfp as a Christmas present!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->