How to keep men motivated...

I do have moves.
Moves are good.
Moves work every single time.

Or maybe it's just the Coco....:haha:

I'm going your route next month, Indigo. Naked dinner is a much better motivator than "Hey, my mucous is fertile. Let's do this!".

:rofl:

Yeah I try never to say 'mucus' in front of DH.... :haha:

Saying the word "mucus" would almost be as good as if I seductively whispered "It's my fertile window, baby. Let's have intercourse".:laugh2:

Ok, yeah, I need to buy some Coco tomorrow!

The other one that I will *never* be using with DH is "hey honey, let's do the baby dance" -that would NOT go down well :haha:

I put on some Coco and take my clothes off.

I did it the other night.

We were having dinner at the table and I told him I was hot and took off my shirt and threw it at him.

He gets hard in a matter of seconds.

:winkwink:

Indigo wen I take my shirt off dh says "holy crap not tonight again " :haha:

I don't tell him but try to initiate sex not just at that time. He is pretty cooperative - only downside is an early mtg or travel when it is not possible - that stresses me out because I hate to miss a cycle.
He knows we are ttc but I keep it very low key and do not really discuss with him much.
I am not 100 percent sure on this but have read studies that say mens sperm count is higher the more aroused they are. So keeping it light and frequent is good. If you :sex:alot he will not necessarily know that this time he is working at baby making.

If the sexy nightie doesn't work, there's always lowering inhibitions with :wine::beer: Just not too much...

I put on some Coco and take my clothes off.

I did it the other night.

We were having dinner at the table and I told him I was hot and took off my shirt and threw it at him.

He gets hard in a matter of seconds.

:winkwink:

Indigo wen I take my shirt off dh says "holy crap not tonight again " :haha:

:haha::haha::haha:

What if you wore these? :haha: They're tit tassles!
https://www.bos-tit-bits.com/images/products/normal/LightRoseHeartTassels.jpg

What's his favorite color? They come in red, too. :haha:

https://beaut.ie/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/red-nipple-tassles-200x200.jpg

(confession time) I own a pair of tit tassles... They date from my hen night, when we did burlesque dancing. (un) Fortunately the tassles arrived too late to appear in the photos :haha::haha::haha:

Despie you can have them if you want!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->