How to lose the baby weight?

emyandpotato

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest anything to help me shift extra baby weight? I wanna lose a couple of stone ASAP and at the moment am eating 1500 calories a day. I don't wanna too little as I'm BF but dunno how much is enough really :shrug: I did plan on just walking a little every day but am soo busy and exhausted that I don't often get time.

I try hoovering thats ment to help walk with littleone cleaning Its boring but needs to be done

Losing weight is 80% nutrition anyway, obviously exercise will help to burn calories and rev your metabolism but just eating really healthily will get you were you want to be. Eat small regular meals all day, don't skip meals even with a busy lifestyle. I tend to eat a lot of Greek yogurt as it's v high in protein, tastes like dessert and is easy to grab from the fridge. Make sure you eat breakfast as soon as you get up to get your metabolism going and then have a small meal or snack every 3-4 hrs so you never get overhungry and that can lead to cravings for bad foods. Also get enough sleep (if possible!) as this can make your weight go up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->