How to make a boy???

ljo1984

2DDs,2angels <3
Reaction score
We've made 3 girls so far nf when we start TTY I want to try some conceiving boy theories. Just for fun really, I'd like a boy but would be happy itch another girl too. But can anyone give me any info on foods etc to TTY a boy. I know about dtd when you ovulate rather than before- anything else?

If you can get your pH less acidic and more base, that will help a lot. but it cant be too much of either because then :spermy: cant survive.
Also, your diet will make a difference too. (and it can help with vaginal pH). I would check out the gender dreaming site. Very good info. stay away from in-gender!

there are many things that help sway, it isn't just about timing. So if you are going to sway i would highly encourage you to check out that website. IF you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I have two boys :) (hoping this last one is PINK!)

Guppy I'm so hoping you get your pink little one, I have a good feeling for you. Xxx thank you I'll check out that site. How do you check ph? Just litmus paper? X

Precisely :) Just make sure it has all of the number on the scale and not just the color. I think there are ways to increase the pH via food and possibly with certain lubricants, but i dont know enough about that to advise boy.

another thing that sways boy is higher sperm count. So if your DH does anything that is decreasing his sperm count (even down to the style underwear he uses), that can sway girl. so you want to avoid things that decrease sperm count. It would be helpful if he were on a diet too but not everyone is that hardcore into swaying, it depends on your comfort level.
They say you should be on your diet for 6 weeks before your attempt. but i think boys are easier to create in terms of diet (less diet restrictions is what i mean)

another thing that sways boy is higher sperm count. So if your DH does anything that is decreasing his sperm count (even down to the style underwear he uses), that can sway girl. so you want to avoid things that decrease sperm count. It would be helpful if he were on a diet too but not everyone is that hardcore into swaying, it depends on your comfort level.
They say you should be on your diet for 6 weeks before your attempt. but i think boys are easier to create in terms of diet (less diet restrictions is what i mean)

OH would no way do a diet!! He's wayyyyy too fussy with his food for that! I read about not dtd for 3-4 days before to build it up and I also seem something about having a beer or strong coffee (the guy) before dtd??? Does that make the girls more dosile or something? Didn't get that bit!!

well beer and caffine (which would be in most coffees) lower sperm count. Lowered sperm count sways pink (not always, but nothing is 100%). So if your OH likes that stuff, that could help explain those 3 cute girls.

No he doesn't hardly drink coffee and he has a beer or two every now sent then! Must be his crap diet lol. My sil is 10 days over due with a boy and I've been out with them for a birthday meal (my birthday :) ) and she's having pains, so mega broody I can't wait to do it again :)

The only thing I believe that can really boost up your chances it timing ovulation. I don't believe in diets herbs and all the rest.
I had 3 boys 21 19 and 12 when I got pregnant by accident with My Ava Sofia (I lost her at 22 weeks) but I know for a fact she was conceived 3 days before my ovulation , this is fact.

I didn't eat different or do anything different. My SIL also has 3 boys and it took her about 7 months to get pregnant cause she always did it 3 to 4 days before her ovulation, when you do it 3 to 4 days before ovulation it does take a bit longer for some to get pregnant. 9-months later she had her girl . Do I think it is 100% no but it does IMO boost your chances a lot.

People think it is 50-50 for gender ,really it is not, it is 49-51 more boys are born than girls. I know some believe in diet and position of sex, I don't . For me it is all about timing, I don't think it is a coincidence that both my SIL and I had girls, for me it was accidental the 3 days before I ovulated for her it wasn't. She bought OPK's watched her ovulation for months, didn't change her diet or anything and the timing gave her, her girl..

Again this is just my opinion, wish all of you the best of luck.

They say for a boy the day before ovulation the day of and even the day after and this was true for me with all my 3 boys, didn't know about the girl theory back then..

All The Best :flower:

Yeh I take it all with a pinch of salt but thought it might be fun to try and see if I got a boy at the end. I think Timing is the main factor too, with mine I was always dtd when I started getting high readings on my fertility monitor so a few days before ovulation, whereas this time I'm gonna start tracking now to pinpoint ovulation and then only dtd then when were start. I'm not gonna strictly follow any diet but might increas intake of things they reckon sway.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Massive hugs. Xx

I'm ttc boy aswell:) Check out the site genderdreaming.com its the best for modern swaying info especially for those ttc blue, it will make complete sense!!

Yeh I take it all with a pinch of salt but thought it might be fun to try and see if I got a boy at the end. I think Timing is the main factor too, with mine I was always dtd when I started getting high readings on my fertility monitor so a few days before ovulation, whereas this time I'm gonna start tracking now to pinpoint ovulation and then only dtd then when were start. I'm not gonna strictly follow any diet but might increas intake of things they reckon sway.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Massive hugs. Xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Thank you So much XOXOX

well beer and caffine (which would be in most coffees) lower sperm count. Lowered sperm count sways pink (not always, but nothing is 100%). So if your OH likes that stuff, that could help explain those 3 cute girls.

Mmmmm just reading back and thought caffeine is in soda/pop!!! That's his main fluid intake!! He's gonna have to knock that on the head if he wants to risk that heart attack at 50, when he has THREE girls wanting to go out, have boyfriends etc ha ha ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->