How to make a text link?

This is one of the most asked questions in the 'Forum Help & Testing Area'. So here is a quick guide :)

• Type the word of phrase you want to link (Example: 'Click here to see my journal').
  • Highlight the word or phrase by holding down the left mouse button and dragging your cursor over it (just like you would if you were going to copy and paste).
  • Press the https://s3.bbstatic.com/images/editor/createlink.gif button.
  • Copy and paste the URL you want to link to into the box that pops up, and press 'OK'.

Ta-daa, done :happydance:

Hey all.. Im new here. Trying to find how I can start a new thread but can't seem to find anything.. So confused

Hey have noticed in the signatures you can no longer have more than 3 links. It may have been this way for a while but I’ve been MIA so didn’t realise. But I’ve seen some people editing theirs and having more than 3 links? Is there a work around? Or is it just pure luck? As I currently have a TTC journal and a parenting one and would love to find a way to link both if possible in my sig. No big deal if I can’t was just curious if there was a way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->