How to NTNP for #4

Bellaloo12

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Soo i am a mum of 3 and all of my babies have been completely and utterly planned with my first i was quite young so i mever really knew anything about ovulation a s your most fertile days so although we knew we wanted a baby we just didnt know about dts on the 'most fertile days' etc it just happened so was a real surprise and i really want to have one more baby so dh and i will start ntnp in the next few months. BUT how?? I dont want to go all tracking crazy and symptom spotting crazy and dts near o time etc eek i want it to be a relaxed approach and what will be will be....

Hi,
Hubby and I are wanting a 4th child too. After a surprise pregnancy 5weeks ago which ended in a miscarriage, we have both realized that is what we want. We have said lets just see what happens and not try for it, but it is near impossible when I have been doing charting for 5 years now and I will know when I am ovulating each month. So we have decided we are trying but we are not going to stress on when it happens. My kids are simular age to yours and same genders too

Hi,
Hubby and I are wanting a 4th child too. After a surprise pregnancy 5weeks ago which ended in a miscarriage, we have both realized that is what we want. We have said lets just see what happens and not try for it, but it is near impossible when I have been doing charting for 5 years now and I will know when I am ovulating each month. So we have decided we are trying but we are not going to stress on when it happens. My kids are simular age to yours and same genders too

Aw sorry to hear about your miscarriage thats not nice for you!! are they! ☺️ I'm glad i'm not the only crazy one wanting a 4th then haha yeh i tend to get a lot of pain and obvious symptoms when i ovulate as well so i need to try and not think too much about it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->