How to ovulate sooner - naturally?

Clareybeary

Pregnant #1
Reaction score
My ovulation dates range from CD17-CD26 at the moment (cycle 5 presently). Does anyone have any recommendations of bringing ovulations foreward. My LP is still 14 days so no problem there. I just want to increase the number of cycles I have a year!!!! It also gets very boring having to wait 3-4 weeks to ovulate after AF and then another 2 weeks after that!!!!

no idea hun but didnt want to read and run, i have long cycles so feel your pain.
hope someone answers soon

Yey!!!! Twins!

Only managed to BD yesterday though as DH was away all weekend. Grr!

Curious to hear the answer to this one too! I'm on CD23 and not yet O'd. It gets looong to wait for each cycle! I am hoping my luteal cycle is still long enough this time!

Curious to hear the answer to this one too! I'm on CD23 and not yet O'd. It gets looong to wait for each cycle! I am hoping my luteal cycle is still long enough this time!

Have you OV'd yet? I think I'm out already this month as DH and I only BD'd once over OV. Gutted and just want AF to arrive.:coffee:

Have you OV'd yet? I think I'm out already this month as DH and I only BD'd once over OV. Gutted and just want AF to arrive.:coffee:

I ended up getting my positive OPK on CD23 afterall...Don't be gutted! You're not out yet! Baby dust to you!

i have long cycles too... it sucks. The 2ww is nothing compaared to the 3ww just to O!

Agnus castus is supposed to help. I took it years ago and my long cycles gradually got shorter (from around 35 days to 29) and I then had my son.
I came off the pill 6 months ago and my cycle has been getting longer again so I've just started it again. It takes a few cycles to kick in.
Interestingly it also makes very short cycles longer.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->