How to pass time?!?!? :(

blessfull

Reaction score
Getting bored of waiting! But I know he still needs cooking lol, but he is measuring 2.5 woks ahead soo I am massive and knackerd :sleep:

What are you all doing to help pass time?? :baby:

Hi. Im exhausted since last week. Its hit me like a train! Im focusing on getting things ready and trying to keep a normal routine. It does drag a bit, doesnt it?

I've decorated the living room, bedroom and nursery. I put some new loft boards down in the loft. Had a major clear out and sold loads on eBay. Deweeded the garden and planted some new flowers. Started cooking stuff for the freezer, bake a lot of cakes that the oh takes into work. I make sure to walk at least 1 hour a day to keep fit. Washed and ironed all baby clothes and put them all away. x

I've decorated the living room, bedroom and nursery. I put some new loft boards down in the loft. Had a major clear out and sold loads on eBay. Deweeded the garden and planted some new flowers. Started cooking stuff for the freezer, bake a lot of cakes that the oh takes into work. I make sure to walk at least 1 hour a day to keep fit. Washed and ironed all baby clothes and put them all away. x

Can I have some of your energy please??? Lol

I wish I knew how to pass the time! Unfortunately, I am so uncomfortable and have such painful back and feet it is impossible to do any thing that comes to mind! Taking care of my toddler daughter has become very difficult the last week or so. Cant wait for baby to be out so I can just get my body back to be able to take care of both my toddler and new baby.

I have so much to do! I work from home so there's akwa

I have so much to do! I work from home so there's always something there for me to do, I've painted stairs, landing, porch - need to do rest of the house... humph!

Can I have some of your energy please??? Lol

Me too :hi: lol.... Hats off to you hun, there is no WAY I could do all of that :haha:

Im still working and between that, LO, OH and housework, im kept busy :lol: i find shopping for baby and preparing works too, that way youre getting closer.xx

I'd been asking oh to decorate since we moved in in November. He's an area manager so he's all over the place and I got fed up of waiting, plus, we were having new carpets and wanted to decorate before they went down!! My energy comes and goes. I'm not one for sitting round, I get bored, and day time tv is terrible!! Now I'm onto the last few weeks, most things are done. Just need to finish the garden, then can spend a few days enjoying the sun reading my kindle. My last pregnancy I was either in hospital, or on bed rest the whole time, so making the most of being able to do things x

I am glad to see this thread. The waiting is absolutely driving me nuts. Of course we all want our babies to stay in and cook, but the uncomfortable feeling has kicked in really bad for me. Sore ribs, tired feet etc. I have a planned c-section so am thankful that I know precisely when baby will be here. But I simply cannot wait to have my baby girl in my arms...and not be pregnant anymore.

I'm the opposite lol this pregnancy has flown by for me because I've been so busy with my three other children. I'm looking forward to the rest when he's born though! An overnight stay in hospital doesn't sound to unappealing right now *please be born late evening baby!!!*

I am also feeling massive and tired !
I only have 3 weeks left to get everything ready.. Aside from the usual house cleaning, cooking etc.. If I'm bored, I scrapbook (I've made a scrapbook with all baby's ultrasounds, my belly progression photo's and I'm going to add her nursery and my baby shower)..
I journal and write to my baby at night usually 2-3 times a week.
I've been slowly working on baby's room.. Almost done now! Just need the change table/dresser, which im getting for my baby shower and rocking chair/glider and a few more touches.
And I still need to pack the hospital bag and wash all baby's clothes, pick out a coming home outfit!
So much to do, lol.. Yesterday I said to OH "oh, I need to pack the hospital bag, I will be 37 weeks Friday".. His response was we have a lot of time LOL.. Procrastinater!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->