How to regulate periods/bring ovulation closer

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
I am cd4 today and took my very last bcp last thursday, before i was on the pill i never had regular cycles i was finally told i had a cyst on my ovary and i thought this was maybe why so i went on bc. Now the cyst is gone and i have hopes that losing weight will help me have a more regular period, i am going to wait 3 months and see what happens, using opks to see if i ovulate, i know they arent 100% but i dont want to temp chart just yet. Supposing i have long cycles or dont ovulate or ovulate late, what can i take to regulate my cycles or bring ovulation forward, i just want to have time to research it thats why i am asking now.

If you do tell me some products could you tell me exactly what it does and if it worked for you :)

Thanks x

Hello there I'd suggest waiting for a while to see if your cycles get regular some people take up to a year to get regular periods and some regulate right away if you have long cycles after that you can take Agnus Castus or soy Isoflavones if your cycle is a regular say 40 days then I suggest not to take anything but if its 41+days then you can take stuff to help regulate if you take anything when you period is regular it can mess up your cycle x
When you finish Af I'd bd every other day so you don't miss ovulation some people are very fertile after coming off bc

Hope that made sense
Good luck! xx

hello!
didnt want to read and run..
Im sorry to hear you had cysts in your ovaries, but glad to hear that its gone now..
I've taken evening primrose oil to help with PMS and I've heard its good for women in general and overall fertility.. but if you are trying to have a baby straight away..
then take the evening primrose oil tablets from CD1 to end of AF..
I have also heard good things about Vitex tablets too to help regulate and also for overall wellbeing for women's fertility and periods..
As for bringing Ovulation closer and not have to wait so long!
please look into Soy Isoflavones, I have read countless threads on BnB where women have taken it to stimulate ovulation.. Alot of women who Ovulate late have taken it and have managed to bring their O dates atleast 5-10 days forward! (those with cycles 35 days or longer..)
Im no expert, but this is what I've come across ..
=)
hope I have helped and good luck with your journey!!
xxx

hello!
didnt want to read and run..
Im sorry to hear you had cysts in your ovaries, but glad to hear that its gone now..
I've taken evening primrose oil to help with PMS and I've heard its good for women in general and overall fertility.. but if you are trying to have a baby straight away..
then take the evening primrose oil tablets from CD1 to end of AF..
I have also heard good things about Vitex tablets too to help regulate and also for overall wellbeing for women's fertility and periods..
As for bringing Ovulation closer and not have to wait so long!
please look into Soy Isoflavones, I have read countless threads on BnB where women have taken it to stimulate ovulation.. Alot of women who Ovulate late have taken it and have managed to bring their O dates atleast 5-10 days forward! (those with cycles 35 days or longer..)
Im no expert, but this is what I've come across ..
=)
hope I have helped and good luck with your journey!!
xxx
missbx!! haha we literally wrote the same post !! =)

Thank you i will definatly wait it out and see what happens, we usually bd 6 or more times over the weekend sometimes monday morning but not always then wednesday and friday i worry if we dont bd monday and we go sunday-wednesday without bd it is to long lol just incase you were wondering why i seem to have a routine we dont live together at the moment and i am a carer so its finding time on weekdays to fit it in is hard. I like the sound of soy i have researched that a bit but not the others so i will look at them but wont do anything until i can see if my cycles have a certain pattern they never used to.

Thank you both for your replys and good luck to you both :)

xxx

I've heard good things about primrose oil, although I've never tried it myself. I went off the pill in December and my cycles are still figuring themselves out, but I've found an average cycle length. I hope yours work out quickly so you can get on your way ttc! :) The previous ladies have great tips!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->