how to shower like a...

J

JayleighAnn

How To Shower Like a Woman

· Take off clothes and place them sectioned in laundry basket according to lights and darks.

· Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown.

· If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas. Look at your womanly physique in the mirror - make mental note to do more sit-ups / leg-lifts, etc.

· Get in the shower.

· Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumice stone.

· Wash your hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins.

· Wash your hair again to make sure it's clean.

· Condition your hair with grapefruit mint conditioner enhanced. Wash your face with crushed apricot facial scrub for 10 minutes until red.

· Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut and jaffa cake body wash. Rinse conditioner off hair.

· Shave armpits and legs.

· Turn off shower.

· Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower.

· Spray mold spots with Tile cleaner.

· Get out of shower.

· Dry with towel the size of a small country.

· Wrap hair in super absorbent towel.

· Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head.

· If you see partner along the way, cover up any exposed areas.

How To Shower Like a Man

§ Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed and leave them in a pile.

§ Walk naked to the bathroom.

§ If you see partner along the way, shake willy at her making the 'woo-woo' sound.

§ Look at your manly physique in the mirror.

§ Admire the size of your willy and scratch your bum.

§ Get in the shower.

§ Wash your face.

§ Wash your armpits.

§ Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse them off. Fart and laugh at how loud it sounds in the shower.

§ Spend majority of time washing privates and surrounding area. Wash your bum, leaving those coarse bum hairs stuck on the soap.

§ Wash your hair.

§ Make a Shampoo Mohican

§ Wee.

§ Rinse off and get out of shower.

§ Partially dry off.

§ Fail to notice water on floor because curtain was hanging out of bath the whole time.

§ Admire willy size in mirror again.

§ Leave shower curtain open, wet mat on floor, light and fan on. Return to bedroom with towel around waist.

§ If you pass partner, pull off towel, shake willy at her and make the 'woo-woo' sound again.

§ Throw wet towel on bed.

Lol, I definately shower like a woman but I have to add that our wash basket is actually lights/darks/babies/towels :lol: But my OH definitely showers like a man.. :rofl:

i've read this soo many times before but it's still funny to me LOL OH def showers like a man!!!

ahahahah.
that is my OH practically down to a T!!! ahhaha

hahaha soooo true!!! its my hubby to a t!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->