How to stop napping

pansorie

Reaction score
Anyone have any tips on what to do to stop napping? The morning sickness is starting to fade, but I can't seem to kick this fatigue. When my daughter lays down for her nap I pass out as well. I feel worthless, like I am sleeping my life away! Any help is appreciated. :)

Nap away, you're body obviously needs it. Growing a little person is tiring business!

I nap for an hour and a half every morning when my daughter naps, and sometimes I nap in the afternoon as well! If you are fatigued then enjoy having naps, your body needs rest!

I envy you nappers! I can only nap on weekends because I work crazy hours during the week.. And when I nap I take two a day and can still fall asleep at 830 at night! I love naps!

I guess I just feel so bad napping so much. I feel like I should be keeping busy with things, and I can't do anything beyond sleep. It's kind of bumming me out. :(

Nap away! Growing humans is exhausting. My toddler rarely naps anymore so when she did today you bet your butt I sprinted to the bed to catch some sleep myself. :)

Nap away. You are keeping busy, growing another human! I would kill to have a daytime nap...

I seriously understand how you feel. Thankfully my husband works evenings so I can take a nap almost anytime. But seriously!! I feel SO guilty whenever I need to lay down.

I have had a nap this morning. Had disturbed sleep last night as dd had a nightmare. Took her to school and just knew I was going to sleep again. I so needed it though, and while I still haven't got off the sofa to do anything :haha: I sure do feel better for it though!

When I'm pregnant, I always say, "I'm bodybuilding! It's hard work!" But it's true. You're building a little person. You're gonna be exhausted. Rest up and keep bodybuilding. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->