how true?

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
ive read that if you crave sweet things you will have a girl and if you crave savory thing you will have a boy.

how true do you think this is?

It is true for me when I was pregnant with son I craved dulce & salad cream sandwiches :sick: but with my daughter & this one it is anything sweet & I dont normally like sweet stuff at all!!

I'd like to say I'm craving sweet things but I'm not, I'm just eating more because I can. I'm actually craving salad and fruit.. I don't know if that's meant to be boy or girl?

well i havnt had much sweet stuff at all,
i dont know if they are cravings but ive had a thing for cheese and pizza but i liked them before i got pregnant but i have had a thing for philadelphia with chives and i didnt like that before i was pregnant.

anyone else its true for or not.

I've craved sweet things quite a bit more than usual.. although when it comes to eating it, I don't :rofl:

Having so much trouble with this which makes mum think its a girl :rofl:

i liked fish ect for my girls and sweet and savory for my boy

well i havnt had much sweet stuff at all,
i dont know if they are cravings but ive had a thing for cheese and pizza but i liked them before i got pregnant but i have had a thing for philadelphia with chives and i didnt like that before i was pregnant.

anyone else its true for or not.

EW CHEESE! I can't stand it now I'm pregnant. Not even on pizza. Well, apart from once. Cheese is a boy thing.

:dohh:

EW CHEESE! I can't stand it now I'm pregnant. Not even on pizza. Well, apart from once. Cheese is a boy thing.

:dohh:

does that mean im more likely to have a boy?

i loooove cheese,but have done before i got pregnant.

dont think craving anything particular has anything to do with the sex of baby,,it just your body getting what vitamins etc it needs... still dose not explain y a mate of mine craved liquorice pizza lol

What did your friend have? I've always been told if you're having a girl you can't stand cheese lol!

With Nathan I craved sour and savoury stuff all the time, couldn't get enough vinegar and also loved crisps.

This time it's fruit and chocolate (Don't normally like chocolate that much and hardly ever ate fruit before:blush:) and other sweet things but this one is a boy aswell.

I don't like cheese, never did before getting pregnant though either.

Well if it is true then I'm having a girl. I have such an insatiable sweet tooth it's not even funny!

I've been craving doughnuts and fresh fruit for pretty much my whole pregnancy and she's a little girl

The only craving I've really had is cheese sticks :rofl: Not sure what category that fits into!

I have just found out I am carrying a little boy. And I am CONSTANTLY craving sweet things (although I have always had a sweet tooth lol).
But... I am also carrying all up front, have had massive heartburn and feel rough as a dog while pregnant... which they usually say points towards a boy hee hee x

it's rubbish. I cant get enough sweet things and fruit. I'm having a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->