How was your Wondfo progression?

Yes in a couple hours. I'm sure the number will be low as my tests were light then. The second number is what's going to shed some light on all this... I hope.

Yes in a couple hours. I'm sure the number will be low as my tests were light then. The second number is what's going to shed some light on all this... I hope.

Mine were super light like yours and took forever to see progression. I saw my baby on Friday with a strong HB. So it's not always bad when progression is slow at first. Good luck with your beta today, I hope it's great news!

Blood level update: on Friday, around 13dpo, my levels were 56. I just did more blood work and will have those results tomorrow morning. I'm very nervous. My doctor said if they aren't rising normally I have to go back again Wednesday. If it seems to be rising normally then he said a scan in two weeks. Seems far off to me with an ectopic risk I don't know. :(

I am afraid it is bad news for my ladies, my levels only reached 83 and I am now at high risk for an ectopic pregnancy again. 5 years to the date from my last one.

I had more blood work today, I will get those results tomorrow morning and then talk to my doctor about where to go next. My hope is that my numbers went way down and it is just a natural m/c. But I don't think I will be that lucky. Obviously I have done something awful in the past to deserve all this again.

You haven't done anything to deserve this hun. Hoping for the best possible outcome for you x

don't blame yourself hun, you haven't done anything. I hope the next few days brings you good news x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->