How was your Wondfo progression?

breakingdawn

Reaction score
When I googled I got SO many mixed images. With DD#2 I had no issues getting beautiful and dark progression with Wondfo.

I started testing Monday at 9DPO and saw a faint positive. 10DPO it got a tiny bit darker. Wednesday at 11DPO definitely darker but now Thursday, at 12DPO.. it is a little lighter. :cry:

I am very worried about a repeat ectopic. A chemical or early m/c at this point would be sad.. but not as scary. Can I get other people's experience with Wondfo? I only ever had great experiences but the last time I used them with positives was 2011.

Attachments

• 13987741_10210312546275863_413134702_o.jpg
    13987741_10210312546275863_413134702_o.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 42
I don't think thats lighter at all breakingdawn, I'd say your urine was just bit more dilute today and it takes about 48hrs for hcg to double. I know its an awfully anxious time and particularly if you have had a traumatic experience before but hold tight, you are pregnant and those are great lines for 12dpo. (I'll try take my own advice too!).

I am over here boo hooing my eyes out because I was so sure it would be darker today. I had NO issues with these back in 2011. They were dark by 12DPO. I know every pregnancy is different and every batch of tests are different too so I am trying not to panic. I was just so hopeful so it sort of knocked the wind out of my sails today. In person it is definitely lighter. The test above it has been dried since yesterday and the bottom one only has just started to dry so it will end up a little lighter than it looks right now. I am going to see if I can pick up some FRERs this evening before my doctor appointment in the morning. I am doing blood work but won't get the results until Monday.

My first day of testing with wondfo was 12dpo and I had a light line. It progressed and got darker, but I agree with what mum2b said if you drank for liquids or didn't hold as long will be more diluted and not as dark. I took tests for 9 days straight lol. By the 9th day 21dpo it was finally as dark as the test line. At 16dpo I took clear blue digital with weeks estimator to make me feel better and actually had it say 2-3 weeks past ovulation which made me feel better, although, I still tested for several days lol...hope you have a sticky bean I would try not to stress too much and try to enjoy it, although, I know it's easier to say then do this is my first and I am always worried and that's why I took so many tests. Fx'd for you!

Thanks so much for the encouragement. It is scary in the beginning, especially once you've had something as traumatic as an ectopic! :( I am hoping for the best and I will do another FRER on Saturday when it has had time to (hopefully) double. But I am getting bloodwork tomorrow. Sadly I won't have the results until monday and they will probably want a repeat to see if levels went up or down. Lots of stress. Trying to relax but it is so hard.

I have taken this from 1st tri:

Im like a broken record saying it to myself today breakingdawn (love your username btw)

Today I am pregnant, I love my baby.

I do add

I will care for me and my baby by being relaxed, happy and healthy.

Not very good news today at my doctor appointment. The did a blood draw which sadly I will not receive results until Monday. However, they did a urine test also. Theirs seems to pick up at levels 25+. It was very faint. Sadly the nurse only looked at it up to about the 3 minute mark. Then threw it away. I always leave it out longer even though I know you are not suppose to. Regardless, It should be getting darker by now. Especially given the fact my first super faint positive was Monday. I am confused as my FRER looked so good yesterday but I know it detects at much lower levels. So it would seem my levels are going down, not up. I suspect I will see spotting over the weekend before I even get my results. If I don't, I will likely have to go back Monday or Tuesday for more blood work to see where we are at and if I need to be checked for an ectopic. :(

Apparently my FRER progression is bad as well. The top test is dried and the bottom one is not quite dried yet but took a lot longer to show. At this point I am very worried about an ectopic. Prayers appreciated.

Anyone have any experience with curved handle FRERs and line progression? :(

Attachments

• 13883723_10210331628832915_1296338489_n.jpg
    13883723_10210331628832915_1296338489_n.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 23
Are you going for rpt betas tomorrow breakingdawn? Are you testing with fmu each time? Or testing at same time each day. I think every one of us are guilty of expecting hpts to tell us how much hcg we have in our urine (quantitative) and not If there is hcg in our urine which is what they are designed for. I ended up throwing away samples that looked dilute and only testing with concentrated samples because of inconsistent lines. Also, I had perfectly progressing lines and loads of symptoms, no bleeding with my first pregnancy and had a molar and with my next pregnancy dreadful poor progression on hpts (GP insisted I was having mc as his '10miliu sensitive tests were barely registering pos at 7 weeks) had bleeding, v little symptoms..was refused betas and had pain on my right side...it transpired my corpus luteum cyst had ruptured (then was refused progesterone support) but that baby is a healthy happy 5.5 year old now.

Yes you must be cautious with your history and hopefully you will have repeat betas tomorrow and again weds and get a clearer answer. So sorry you are going through this x

I'll get my results tomorrow morning and I guess see if I need to come in tomorrow or Tuesday. Worst case if I go in Tuesday I'll get results by Wednesday and then if I go in Thursday, I'll have results by Friday. So either way I should have 3 blood tests to compare by the end of the week. In my experience slow rising hcg means ectopic and from 12 to 14dpo there's no way it doubled looking at my FRERs.

I dont have any experience of curved frers breakingdawn but I do see progression between 12dpo and 14dpo and your 14dpo isnt dry yet.

Actually can you invert the pics on your phone when they are dry...thats how my dh convinced me there was progression in early days? Also you can see your 14dpo is a full line vs 12dpo that is fainter at bottom.

No expert but what do you think?

Attachments

• 2016-08-14 14.52.25.jpg
    2016-08-14 14.52.25.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 14
To me if you have to invert a pregnancy test to see if there's a change from 12 to 14 DPO that's a problem. At 14 I should be getting nice big pink lines. :( But thank you! I do need the support.

I'm sorry I can't reassure you breaking dawn and sorry if I offended by inverting, As I said my dh used this to reassure me (way past 14dpo) but did not mean to upset you at all. I hope your betas provide you with a clearer answer. Best wishes.

You did not offend me at all.. I was just saying you know it is bad when you have to invert late HPTs for progression, haha. No hard feelings at all. I have prepared myself for any bad news coming. It just does not feel right but I hope I am wrong! Everyone says I am color blind because I cannot see the darker line. Maybe I am. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->