How will you tell him?

I told my OH face to face, he kinda knew as he'd bought me a test and I had been having daytime sickness. For the next? No idea, it will be planned though!

My OH will be with me when I test (probably in the bathroom when I pee on the stick if he has his way :rofl: !) I just couldn't have a "feeling" and not tell him straight away.

I think it will be so lovely to see that line appear together.....I can't wait.

I do often think how we will tell my parents though as they will be over the moon and we don't just want to say "oh, we are having a baby.....who is for tea?!!!" :lol:

xxx

I have a feeling it'll be just like this for us as well.

i havent a clue what ever i do i know for a fact he wouldnt be happy, until he gets used to idea like last time lol

I really don't know about this one.....

Part of me says that I'd like to do something spectacular....along the lines of presenting him with something or, well I'm just not sure.. Would like to mimic his proposal but getting him to whitby would be a challenge (asked me to marry him at the end of the pier! :cloud9:)

The pther part of me knows that it's more likely that he'll be stood on the landing waiting for me to Pee!! So it's mostly going to be a combination of me squealing and pee-laden sticks being thrown around, followed by a short dash to make the docs appointment! :rofl: Romantic or what!!

My OH was with me and I was too nervous to look at the stick, so he actually told me that I was pregnant!

Awr, if i get the choice then my bf Loves his planes, so I'd probably just get a picture of a Virgin Atlantic plane (he always talks about taking our children to Disneyland Florida with Virgin), and put a picture of him in the captains seat, and a mini him in the co-pilots seat and lable the mini him as 'mini us'.... he'll know straight away!!
(bit random lol!!) its probably more likely that he'll be there when i do the test though...

xxx

p.s good question!

i am definately going all out next time! this is my plan...
i'm gonna test on my own and place the test into one of those pretty watch boxes with a ribbon on it and give it to him after a candle lit dinner!
it will be perfect! x x x xx

Ill hve to tell my OH with an ambulance on stand-by outside to bring him back round after hes had a hart atack

Hmm, I think when I finally get a postive I may just scream the house down, so that may give the game away somewhat!! But more then likely hubby will know when it is time for me to test, he's got to know my cycle quite well!!

But as for family, I have it planned!! I'm going to copy pics of the scan and make cards that say something along the lines of, I can't wait to meet you grandma and grandad! That way for his parents we can drop and run! They don't really approve of us ttc just yet! (he's 29 and i'm almost 26!!)

Well good God, what are they waiting for? You're adults, let you TTC if you want....geez...

Been thinking about this a bit recently; if my OH is away at the time I'm going to ring him up and say "Hiya, how are you? Just ringing to let you know you're going to be a daddy!"

If he's here... probably... just hand the stick to him :)

xx

My mam is asking all my cusins when they are having kids but i am not alowed them yet cos"shes not ready to be a grandma" im 21 and have a 2 year old brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->